Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,015)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"A bit from the lyrics, especially apropos to our unelected corporate government: "'Y…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 8, 2015 to Misleading Public Polls

5 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Pollsters and politicians would love it if poll answers could be reliably weighted b…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 8, 2015 to Misleading Public Polls

5 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Some of us say "We don't need no imaginary raiment! Parades are still good... and le…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 9, 2015 to Lawrence Krauss in The New Yorker: All Scientists Should Be Militant Atheists

26 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"And now godless practices like Ethical Culture and Humanistic Judaism bring to mind…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 9, 2015 to Lawrence Krauss in The New Yorker: All Scientists Should Be Militant Atheists

26 Sep 9, 2015

"Exactly! All theists have left is a god of the ever-shrinking gaps. Who was it who s…"

26 Sep 9, 2015

"I routinely respond to "G.O.P." by calling them the Greedy Old Party -- but more oft…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 17, 2015 to Talking Nonsense as US Politcs

6 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"This quick game turns out to have more in common with Zendo than with Mastermind. T…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 3, 2015 to A Quick Puzzle to Test Your Problem-Solving

6 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Technology is in on it too! Presumably you only need to walk by a "Psychic ATM" for…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 8, 2015 to Can psychics "connect" with a woman's nonexistent dead sister?

10 Sep 9, 2015

"I use duckduckgo.com as my primary search engine. What attracted me to them was thei…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 22, 2015 to Information Technology amplifies irrational group behavior

10 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Grinning Cat

"There's actually a group here with tips and tricks specifically for Atheist Nexus: "…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 15, 2014 to Hell for christians? Hell for all?

60 on Sunday
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service