Joseph P's Discussions (3,882)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Believing in a god will do it, Tom.  :-P Being serious, though, I have encountered…"

Joseph P replied Aug 21 to It Takes More Faith to Be an Atheist Than to Believe in God?

21 Aug 21
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Skepticism is based upon that, not atheism.  I knew a few pagans who were technicall…"

Joseph P replied Aug 21 to It Takes More Faith to Be an Atheist Than to Believe in God?

21 Aug 21
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Turek is a complete idiot.  I've heard bits of his radio show.  The guy can't even c…"

Joseph P replied Aug 19 to It Takes More Faith to Be an Atheist Than to Believe in God?

21 Aug 21
Reply by Gerald Payne

"While the 50/50 thing was an integral component of the actual Pascal's Wager, as wri…"

Joseph P replied Aug 19 to It Takes More Faith to Be an Atheist Than to Believe in God?

21 Aug 21
Reply by Gerald Payne

"An Atheist Reads I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist"

21 Aug 21
Reply by Gerald Payne

"That's alright, though, since Jesus was all about materialism, trickle-down economic…"

Joseph P replied Jun 25 to Spot Graphics that Lie

49 Jun 25
Reply by Joseph P

"I don't think it makes as much of a difference as you think.  Do people actually giv…"

Joseph P replied Jun 24 to Spot Graphics that Lie

49 Jun 25
Reply by Joseph P

"I think it's pretty purely genetic, in her case.  Her father has a milder version of…"

49 Jun 25
Reply by Joseph P

"The actual article wasn't promoting Islamophobia.  I think it was trying to demonstr…"

49 Jun 25
Reply by Joseph P

"Ah, here we go.  http://www.pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-land…"

49 Jun 25
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Gerald Payne replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
36 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
38 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service