Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,212)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Then, we have to understand his thoughts, words, and actions. Are we able to figure…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 13 to Direct Mind Access

15 Aug 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

""never to apologize and to create chaos to distract attention." Cohn is the same Roy…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 13 to Direct Mind Access

15 Aug 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I remember that struggle and the death of Don Bolles,"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 6 to Firehose beats Fact-Check

4 Aug 6
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The truth be told, Trump lies!  “Firehose of Falsehoods" is enough to confuse any vo…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 5 to Firehose beats Fact-Check

4 Aug 6
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Andrew, I know you are right,  I am "almost always trying to have a rational convers…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 4 to Discovery Institute | Advancing a culture of purpose, creativity, and ...bla, bla, bla!

20 Aug 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Exactly! When there exists some form of negative thing happening to Trump, voilà, a…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 3 to Weaponized Fake Conspiracy

4 Aug 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Excellent questions! I will ask them each and every time someone opens the religion/…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 4 to Discovery Institute | Advancing a culture of purpose, creativity, and ...bla, bla, bla!

20 Aug 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh! Yes! "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 4 to Discovery Institute | Advancing a culture of purpose, creativity, and ...bla, bla, bla!

20 Aug 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

""THERE IS NO CONTROVERSY!" I agree Given that religion serves as an education tool t…"

20 Aug 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Friedrich Hayek said when one in four Germans were unemployed, that  men were out of…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 29 to Discovery Institute | Advancing a culture of purpose, creativity, and ...bla, bla, bla!

20 Aug 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service