Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,216)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent questions! I will ask them each and every time someone opens the religion/…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 4 to Discovery Institute | Advancing a culture of purpose, creativity, and ...bla, bla, bla!

18 Jun 5
Reply by Andrew

"Oh! Yes! "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 4 to Discovery Institute | Advancing a culture of purpose, creativity, and ...bla, bla, bla!

18 Jun 5
Reply by Andrew

""THERE IS NO CONTROVERSY!" I agree Given that religion serves as an education tool t…"

18 Jun 5
Reply by Andrew

"Friedrich Hayek said when one in four Germans were unemployed, that  men were out of…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 29 to Discovery Institute | Advancing a culture of purpose, creativity, and ...bla, bla, bla!

18 Jun 5
Reply by Andrew

"I agree! As to seeing "DI taken down," I value free speech over the speech with whic…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 29 to Discovery Institute | Advancing a culture of purpose, creativity, and ...bla, bla, bla!

18 Jun 5
Reply by Andrew

"The woo-woo gets too sweet for my taste. "Woo-woo too sweet.""

18 Jun 5
Reply by Andrew

"I was a teacher in Texas in the early 1970s and under tight restrictions about how a…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 28 to Discovery Institute | Advancing a culture of purpose, creativity, and ...bla, bla, bla!

18 Jun 5
Reply by Andrew

"Well, if 45 can learn how to do that, visceral Vernacular, so can we! If we do, we w…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 19 to Visceral Vernacular is Great Oration

7 Mar 19
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The fossil fuel industry is going down – with a fight. They’ve cast their lot with…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 12 to Hyperbolic Discounting

3 Mar 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Excellent book, Ruth. The fallacy, "

Joan Denoo replied Mar 12 to Hyperbolic Discounting

3 Mar 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service