Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,753)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"My job at the boys' ranches and the state prisons was to teach life- skills to meet…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 7 to Reality TV as Analgesic Doublespeak

4 Oct 10
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Feed fear until it becomes anger which morphs into thoughts and actions that accuse,…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 7 to Reality TV as Analgesic Doublespeak

4 Oct 10
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The paradigm shift I desire is not to seek purpose but to create purpose in my life. "

Joan Denoo replied Sep 16 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Superstitions and Myths claim there are meaning and a purpose for our lives defined…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 16 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes, there is always a tipping point of people not willing to put up with oppression…"

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Write articles about positive aspects of secularism.      Send them to newspaper op-…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 15 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That should be Cry, whine, complain, bitch. blame, accuse?"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 15 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks, Grinning Cat, for the Asimov quote and article on ignorance!"

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I, too, thought globalization would bring together the non-believers of the world, o…"

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"People who fear change use killer phrases, i.e.  "We've always done it this way." "I…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 8 to Ubiquitous Disconnect from Reality

13 Sep 22
Reply by Chris

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service