Loren Miller's Discussions (9,435)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"[chuckle] My knowledge of science is too weak, eh?  Do I have to drag out my diploma…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 2, 2015 to On the scientific miracles of Qur'an

25 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Daniel Gotro

"I still want to know how the salt and fresh waters somehow maintain their separation…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 2, 2015 to On the scientific miracles of Qur'an

25 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Daniel Gotro

"The fact is, John, you're still at least proposing a positive claim: that software c…"

Loren Miller replied May 26, 2015 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"John, as an engineer, I have to ask: if such a thing is possible, What Is the Mechan…"

Loren Miller replied May 26, 2015 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"[wry grin] Not so much."

125 May 29, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"A = without Theos = god 'Nuff said."

Loren Miller replied May 25, 2015 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Dom vivamus, Vivamus. The above was the inscription on a blade, wielded by one Evel…"

Loren Miller replied May 25, 2015 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"And five will get you 50 she's never heard of Pascal's Wager."

125 May 29, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"That's why perhaps the most productive mechanism for engaging believers is the Socra…"

125 May 29, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"There are a bunch of things that must piss believers off about us: No, we're not af…"

125 May 29, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service