Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,045)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, I'd just found this too. Luckily I've known about the benefits of vitamin D…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 6 to Researchers Say Vitamin D3 Improves Heart Function in People with Chronic Heart Failure

4 Apr 7
Reply by Plinius

"The problem is that there's no known way to just make senescent cells self-destruct.…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 4 to Lifespan of Mice Increased by 35% Without Apparent Side Effects

2 Feb 4
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Thanks, a bit late. I can't wait for more sunshine."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 5 to December Solstice

2 Jan 5
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Interesting."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 10, 2015 to Researchers Say Musical Aptitude Linked to Open Personality Types

2 Dec 10, 2015

"Lysol creates a horrible stench. We depend upon free air circulation to dissipate it…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 10, 2015 to International space station achieves 15 years of continuous human presence in orbit.

10 Dec 10, 2015

"I especially like "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 10, 2015 to Happy birthday Carl Sagan

3 Dec 10, 2015

"Indeed!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 10, 2015 to Middle Class No Longer Majority in U.S.

2 Dec 10, 2015

"Would that this were a general trend."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 31, 2015 to Church warns members that preaching to people will put them off god. Yes this is England today, not the USA

10 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I agree with you Donald."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 12, 2015 to California Lawmakers Pass Right to Die Bill - Must be Signed by Governor to Become Law

14 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Interesting, thanks John."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 7, 2015 to Researchers May Have Detected More to Stonehenge

6 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service