Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,749)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"Would that this were a general trend."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 31 to Church warns members that preaching to people will put them off god. Yes this is England today, not the USA

10 Nov 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I agree with you Donald."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 12 to California Lawmakers Pass Right to Die Bill - Must be Signed by Governor to Become Law

14 Sep 12
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Interesting, thanks John."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 7 to Researchers May Have Detected More to Stonehenge

6 Oct 7
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"I knew that Africans had more genetic diversity, but "enough DNA to build a small ch…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 4 to Ancestral humans had more DNA

8 Sep 4
Reply by Joseph P

"This sounds fantastic, except for the part "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 4 to Cancer Changed to Normal Cell Growth in Lab

3 Sep 4
Reply by Joseph P

"Yeah, messing with your genes if fine if you're morbidly obese. Then there's a food…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 20 to Researhers Turn Off Obesity Gene in Mice

5 Aug 22
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Thanks, John. I'd noticed the encouraging headlines."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 19 to Preliminary Test of Experimental Ebola Vaccine Shows 100% Effectiveness

1 Aug 19
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

""unless humanity can ensure that AI systems “will do what we want them to"! ROFL We…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 27 to Hawking Signs Warning Against Arms Race of Artificial Intelligence Devices that Kill

9 Aug 15
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Hybrid vigor? Sounds good to me."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 8 to Researchers Find Links Betwteen Genetic Diversity, Height and Cognitive Skills

8 Jul 9
Reply by Joseph P

"Let's mock the meme, mock the religion, or mock faith as a foundation of life instea…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 8 to On Abolishing Religion

69 Jul 16
Reply by Gerald Payne

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service