John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,634)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

"I see where you are coming from. The ones that aren't weapons would have to be progr…"

John Jubinsky replied on Tuesday to Hawking Signs Warning Against Arms Race of Artificial Intelligence Devices that Kill

7 yesterday
Reply by Loren Miller

"I agree!"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 20 to Stephen Hawking Associated with New Search for Intelligent Aliens

5 Jul 22
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I think those who are insisting in the face of news reports, encyclopedia and scient…"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 20 to USA Supposedly to get Lung Cancer Vaccine from Cuba

9 Jul 20
Reply by Joseph P

"Just to make sure everybody who is interested knows whether Cimavax is a vaccine - I…"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 19 to USA Supposedly to get Lung Cancer Vaccine from Cuba

9 Jul 20
Reply by Joseph P

"Cimavax (which Wikipedia calls a vaccine) is also supposed to undergo clinical trial…"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 19 to USA Supposedly to get Lung Cancer Vaccine from Cuba

9 Jul 20
Reply by Joseph P

"Let's keep an open mind about this unless we like the idea of dying from lung cancer…"

9 Jul 20
Reply by Joseph P

"That's right. As such, if an objective study were to be conducted on the subject it…"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 15 to Researchers Say There Might be Life After Death

56 Jul 15
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Are you saying it's my story or the story of the researchers? The study was publishe…"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 9 to Researchers Find Links Betwteen Genetic Diversity, Height and Cognitive Skills

8 Jul 9
Reply by Joseph P

"We just started getting the First Peoples series on Maryland Public Television down…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 25 to Modern Humans Interbred with Neanderthals in Europe

3 Jun 25
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Thanks for your research."

John Jubinsky replied Jun 20 to DNA Links Kennewick Man to Native Americans

11 Jun 20
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service