John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,738)

Discussions Replied To (761) Replies Latest Activity

"Great idea! I wonder if the Freethinker Magazine mentioned above is that of the Scie…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 30 to International Darwin Day February 12th

2 Jan 31
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"I suspect that as long as the infantry is answering to him the closet 'Brutuses' wil…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 6 to North Korea Says It Has an H - Bomb

5 Jan 6
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I would like to see it get put on a fast track for human testing. There are a lot of…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 30, 2015 to Simple Virus Shell Harmlessly and Vigorously Induces Immune System to Fight Multiple Forms of Cancer in Mice

6 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Under any circumstances let's be careful not to worship Newton. We don't want to go…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 22, 2015 to We wish a Merry Isaac Newtonmas to everyone, everywhere.

51 Jan 6
Reply by Saz

"Newton was not an Atheist Dr. Meaden. Per Wikipedia: Newton saw God as the master cr…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 21, 2015 to We wish a Merry Isaac Newtonmas to everyone, everywhere.

51 Jan 6
Reply by Saz

"I guess the questions to consider are the same ones that all of the protesters are r…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 20, 2015 to FDA Approves Genetically Engineered Salmon as Fit for Consumption

3 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"It has already happened!…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 14, 2015 to Cancer Now Detectable from One Drop of Blood

4 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Being preached to about a supposed god certainly increases my ill will toward theism…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 1, 2015 to Church warns members that preaching to people will put them off god. Yes this is England today, not the USA

10 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I remember an article about this to the effect that antibiotic resistant bacteria ex…"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 20, 2015 to Antibiotic-Resistant Genes Found in Mummy

2 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"No problem!"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 15, 2015 to Modern Humans May Have Been in China 120,000 Years Ago

2 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service