John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,635)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

"Objective scientific studies on this matter would involve determining that subjects…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 4 to Researchers Say There Might be Life After Death

56 Jul 15
Reply by John Jubinsky

"This might be where the study breaks down. There certainly should have been a monito…"

56 Jul 15
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Hopefully, this will open the door to more studies on the matter. Nobody should feel…"

56 Jul 15
Reply by John Jubinsky

"The researchers are not claiming that the study proves there is life after death. Ra…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 3 to Researchers Say There Might be Life After Death

56 Jul 15
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Sudesh: I think it is best to take an absolutely unanswerable position and to stick…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 2 to On the scientific miracles of Qur'an

25 Jun 26
Reply by Daniel Gotro

"Disprove god to them with simple logic. i.e., if there were a god it would have free…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 2 to On the scientific miracles of Qur'an

25 Jun 26
Reply by Daniel Gotro

"You need to read my posts again."

John Jubinsky replied May 29 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Ceil: Please don't start out with the same false premise that has been complicating…"

John Jubinsky replied May 29 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Susan, Joan and whoever else thinks this - You are entitled to your opinions. Howeve…"

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Don't speak for me Gerald I'm really tired of it."

John Jubinsky replied May 28 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service