John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,634)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

"That might be the reason. The following scenario might clear up my position: There a…"

John Jubinsky replied May 28 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I have not made the claim that life can exist independently from the physical. I am…"

John Jubinsky replied May 28 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"You obviously do not understand my position and I don't feel like explaining it all…"

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I NEVER SAID IT DID!!!!!"

John Jubinsky replied May 27 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"We wouldn't have much business describing what kind of afterlife might exist. We wou…"

John Jubinsky replied May 27 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"One possibility would be that of a dream world in which beings would live in a realm…"

John Jubinsky replied May 26 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"You keep starting out with a false premise and I am getting tired of pointing it out…"

John Jubinsky replied May 26 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Ceil – Where did I say that there was no physical aspect to life? Show me and I will…"

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Loren, your position is tantamount to a person in the middle ages saying that the no…"

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"This has nothing to do with a supposed god and I made that very clear. Let me say it…"

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service