John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,738)

Discussions Replied To (761) Replies Latest Activity

"It might not happen in the very near future but I think the probability is high that…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 10, 2011 to Woolly Mammoth to be Cloned

28 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"I assume the technique does not always take. In the abstract you will see a link tha…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 7, 2011 to Woolly Mammoth to be Cloned

28 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"No. The hollow egg has no elephant genes. All of the genes are the same as the mammo…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 7, 2011 to Woolly Mammoth to be Cloned

28 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"They use the egg of an elephant and the gestation is in an elephant. I hope the tusk…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 6, 2011 to Woolly Mammoth to be Cloned

28 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"I was going to start a discussion on this discovery but you beat me to it! Actually…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 6, 2011 to Alien Planet in Habitable Zone

20 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Marc Draco

"I certainly was not shouting and I don't know how you could have thought I was from…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 26, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"I fully agree. I think the real thing that some people don't like is that others enj…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 26, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"The psychology of John's post is interesting though - sort of cherry picking without…"

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"Parsimony (sorry to be cliched) suggests this weird result is more likely down to so…"

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"The principle of parsimony still holds for now, at least.   Are you suggesting that…"

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service