John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,738)

Discussions Replied To (761) Replies Latest Activity

"Clock sync. has been ruled out by OPERA (even accounting for relativity) in the late…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 26, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"...the ICARUS team is also at CERN and (so far) its findings run contrary to those o…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 26, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"...when the evidence we do have points firmly in the opposite direction.   Really?"

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"Marc I think you are too much into speculation (from a negative perspective) and not…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 25, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"You seem to be a lot better versed about what might be going on than I am. Ideas com…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 25, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"With all due respect I have repeatedly offered explanations as to why the experiment…"

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"I don't know of anybody who is saying the neutrinos traveled FTL even with the confi…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 24, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"I was saying that the method by which the clocks were synchronized has to be scrutin…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 24, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"A suggested answer to that report was that the neutrinos would not have decayed if t…"

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"It certainly isn't obvious from your picture. From it I would say you were a GG!"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 23, 2011 to Scientists Say They Have Found a Kindness Gene

24 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by kir komrik

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service