John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,645)

Discussions Replied To (738) Replies Latest Activity

"You keep starting out with a false premise and I am getting tired of pointing it out…"

John Jubinsky replied May 26 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Ceil – Where did I say that there was no physical aspect to life? Show me and I will…"

John Jubinsky replied May 26 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Loren, your position is tantamount to a person in the middle ages saying that the no…"

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"This has nothing to do with a supposed god and I made that very clear. Let me say it…"

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Agnostics are certainly without theism. Are you saying they are the same as Atheists?"

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Check out my last post for clarification Gerald. My position is very scientific. Ver…"

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I'm speaking scientifically not emotionally. That is, science doesn't completely und…"

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"According to Webster Atheism is:  a.) A disbelief in the existence of deity.  b.) Th…"

John Jubinsky replied May 25 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"The research supports my opinion that the majority of religious people are only reli…"

John Jubinsky replied May 24 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Great video! One difference might be that the monkeys didn't make their own tools. H…"

John Jubinsky replied May 20 to Human Ancestors Made and Used Stone Tools 3.3 Million Years Ago

10 May 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service