Luara's Discussions (2,511)

Discussions Replied To (195) Replies Latest Activity

"You say you want to examine his arguments for any truth in them.  That's what counte…"

Luara replied Oct 11, 2014 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Often I've thought listening to theists, that what they actually are proving when th…"

Luara replied Oct 9, 2014 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11, 2014

"The second law of thermodynamics doesn't depend on the expansion of the universe, as…"

Luara replied Oct 9, 2014 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11, 2014

"You seem to be fishing for something I'm fishing for connections to truth in what WL…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

"How about opening your mind to the idea that WLC might have SOME sort of point??? Ho…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

"You seem to have answered your own question. No, I didn't.  I provided some thoughts…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

"people aren't convinced by that kind of thing. Probably true that nobody or almost n…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

"From a good article Back to the beginning of quantum spacetime by Martin Bojowald, a…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

"Any sense of play about it, anyone?  What can you make of it?  Craig brings up an in…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

"Any further need to expose it is a waste of resources. That's an unwarranted judgeme…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service