Luara's Discussions (2,511)

Discussions Replied To (195) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll try taking a look at this, and see whether I can find any actual sense in it. …"

Luara replied Oct 9, 2014 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Yeah, but rather than saying stuff about WLC, how about unpacking his argument?  Wha…"

Luara replied Oct 9, 2014 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11, 2014

"What theist equates infinity with God?  There's a William Lane Craig argument for th…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

"Neandertal = soulless troll?"

Luara replied Sep 19, 2014 to A huge tragedy in our past

9 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Tommy Tucson

"Yeah but that's a long-recognized tragedy.  What I'm talking about is a huge tragedy…"

Luara replied Sep 19, 2014 to A huge tragedy in our past

9 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Tommy Tucson

"Just a comment:  galaxy clusters are the largest gravitationally bound structures in…"

Luara replied Sep 9, 2014 to Where in the Universe is our Milky Way Galaxy?

3 Sep 11, 2014

"It's one thing if it was written by someone who uses English as a second language Th…"

Luara replied Aug 25, 2014 to Religion the virus of society

60 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Luara

"The virus analogy is because the "religion virus" commandeers the host's psychology…"

Luara replied Aug 24, 2014 to Religion the virus of society

60 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Luara

"In the context he was using it, "should" means "would".  It's an English usage. See…"

Luara replied Aug 22, 2014 to Religion the virus of society

60 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Luara

"It's possible that Neanderthals and other hominids that coexisted with humans, are t…"

Luara replied Aug 22, 2014 to Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years

14 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by kathy: ky

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service