Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,068)

Discussions Replied To (576) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautifully expressed Gerald. Atheists are numerous in Britain but they are all indi…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 1, 2015 to Church warns members that preaching to people will put them off god. Yes this is England today, not the USA

10 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Thank you John. This is my general realm of expertise, in my capacity as a landscape…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Sep 8, 2015 to Researchers May Have Detected More to Stonehenge

6 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Thanks for finding this video, Joan.  "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jun 19, 2015 to DNA Links Kennewick Man to Native Americans

11 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Well put Gerald. As a professional scientist it is just what I have been saying thes…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jun 7, 2015 to On Abolishing Religion

69 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"In studies of this type I suggest that each researcher should declare whether he or…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jun 4, 2015 to Researchers Say There Might be Life After Death

56 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Joan, you did well to take up such a golden opportunity. Which year was that? I met…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 27, 2015 to The Goddess of the Stones: The Language of the Megaliths by George Terence Meaden

4 May 27, 2015
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Thank you Joan. I wrote that 25 years ago. The general sentiments remain good when v…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 25, 2015 to The Goddess of the Stones: The Language of the Megaliths by George Terence Meaden

4 May 27, 2015
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Dorian and Idaho Spud. Thank you for informing us of this. I had missed these articl…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 3, 2015 to A New Life Form Has been Discovered in which Arsenic replaces Phosphate

6 May 4, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That's nice. Thank you Pat. Terry"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 25, 2015 to 2.8 million year old jaw

22 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"Regarding the bible bashers  "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 8, 2015 to 2.8 million year old jaw

22 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Patricia

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service