Natalie A Sera's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"You know, I wasn't going to reply to Scott's post, just ahead of yours, because I do…"

Natalie A Sera replied Dec 14, 2011 to CHRISTIANITY: A BRIEF HISTORY

52 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Thanks, Scott. I was expecting a biased screed (sorry!) but it's really not. I appre…"

Natalie A Sera replied Dec 12, 2011 to CHRISTIANITY: A BRIEF HISTORY

52 Dec 19, 2011

"So tell me what you mean by the zionist myth?"

52 Dec 19, 2011

"Yes, Madhukar, I do understand and agree with what you are saying. To expand a littl…"

52 Dec 19, 2011

"Just a suggestion: how about using BCE and CE ("before the common era" and "common e…"

52 Dec 19, 2011

"Stephen, that verifies what a devoutly Christian friend who studies the Bible from a…"

Natalie A Sera replied Dec 3, 2011 to Should people get their morals from a loving new testament Jesus? But disregard Yahweh and genocide?

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

"Interestingly, it's not a particularly common thought in modern Judaism, either. The…"

Natalie A Sera replied Dec 3, 2011 to Should people get their morals from a loving new testament Jesus? But disregard Yahweh and genocide?

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

"I don't know about edited out, rather than just occurring quite a bit earlier than w…"

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

"Well, since Abraham and Isaac are most likely mythical, I don't think there is any r…"

Natalie A Sera replied Dec 2, 2011 to Should people get their morals from a loving new testament Jesus? But disregard Yahweh and genocide?

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

"Just wondering who's the athiest Atheist????"

Natalie A Sera replied Nov 29, 2011 to USING PSEUDONYMS

34 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Greg LeGore

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service