nick altman's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Their brains were bigger than ours, indeed just as big."

nick altman replied Jul 7, 2010 to Neanderthals Supposedly Hunted Mammoths Face-to-Face With Nothing but Spears

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by nick altman

"That's not too far off from what most depictions are of. They surround the prey and…"

nick altman replied Jul 7, 2010 to Neanderthals Supposedly Hunted Mammoths Face-to-Face With Nothing but Spears

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by nick altman

"Yeah, I read and watch just about everything I can on early human and human ancestor…"

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by nick altman

"I think it's heartening in the sense that we know of around 400 planets detectable f…"

nick altman replied Jul 6, 2010 to First photograph of an Exoplanet Orbiting its Sun-Like Star

7 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by coffeekraken

"I don't think it is brain damage, but rather a very specific experience that the bra…"

nick altman replied Jul 4, 2010 to Are religious experiences the result of brain damage?

23 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

"I am intrigued by the human migration. MY brother recently got his genome from 23and…"

nick altman replied Jul 4, 2010 to THE ORIGINS OF US ALL—BY DNA GENETIC ANALYSIS

43 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by TNT666

"Quite probable."

nick altman replied Jun 28, 2010 to Did Mars have a giant ocean of water 3.5 billion years ago? And did life appear there?

32 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"I'd never heard of this idea of Sol being part of a binary star system at one point.…"

nick altman replied Jun 27, 2010 to Did Mars have a giant ocean of water 3.5 billion years ago? And did life appear there?

32 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"The manipulation of time and space is exactly the kind of sophistication I am talkin…"

nick altman replied Jun 23, 2010 to Did Mars have a giant ocean of water 3.5 billion years ago? And did life appear there?

32 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"There's the Fermi Paradox as well to consider. Far before ever attaining the level o…"

nick altman replied Jun 23, 2010 to Did Mars have a giant ocean of water 3.5 billion years ago? And did life appear there?

32 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service