Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,359)

Discussions Replied To (836) Replies Latest Activity

"Joseph, at the founding of U.S.A. of the entire paid labor force, 85% were in some f…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 13 to The evolution of work

61 Jul 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Especially in today's economy, young couples with children have to spend so much of…"

61 Jul 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes, and permaculture has a large part in that kind of farming. I follow Ben Falk's…"

61 Jul 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Of course, Don, you are correct. The breakdown of the infrastructure began in the 19…"

61 Jul 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Several years ago, family members on a hike in the desert ran across a molcajete, an…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 19 to Homo Erectus food processing

1 Mar 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I wonder if Trump, as POTUS, would allow truth be told of the Christian history? Tru…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 18 to Bickering Between the Pope and Donald Trump

10 Feb 19
Reply by Joseph P

"The farther I delve into evolution, the more interesting and exciting it becomes to…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 23 to University of Oregon researcher’s paper on evolution stirs debate

3 Jan 24
Reply by Brian Edward Croner

"In my experience, it was the friends and family that kept me tied to dysfunctional t…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 22, 2015 to We wish a Merry Isaac Newtonmas to everyone, everywhere.

51 Jan 6
Reply by Saz

"Sarcasm, ridicule, mockery, satire, parody, burlesque, caricature, farce, lampoon,an…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 22, 2015 to We wish a Merry Isaac Newtonmas to everyone, everywhere.

51 Jan 6
Reply by Saz

"Tyson does have a way of seeing things that gets to the core of an issue. "

Joan Denoo replied Nov 22, 2015 to Americans and Especially Millennials are Becoming Less Religious

9 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service