Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,182)

Discussions Replied To (806) Replies Latest Activity

"You wrote, Because some religious people say things that can't be verified. We can't…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 7 to On Abolishing Religion

69 Jul 16
Reply by Gerald Payne

"When is dead dead? I have no idea. I do know that the brain activity can end while t…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 6 to Researchers Say There Might be Life After Death

56 Jul 15
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Susan, that is the way I interpret John's scenario. "

Joan Denoo replied May 29 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Yes, Marija and Riane Eisler guided a group of us through Turkey, Greece and Crete i…"

Joan Denoo replied May 27 to The Goddess of the Stones: The Language of the Megaliths by George Terence Meaden

4 May 27
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Tut! Tut! Tut! Richard Dawkins thinks believers are delusional? Well, of course, Daw…"

Joan Denoo replied May 24 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"This is an interesting turn of events! Thanks for the information. "

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to More Evidence of Link Between Statins and Diabetes

5 May 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I got that it was sarcasm. My response was to state what I think is true, and I thin…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 2 to Personalized Atheist Rings from Walmart - (Text is Below Pictures)

29 Apr 2
Reply by Joseph P

"And, as you and I both know, Joseph, there is no such thing as "The invisible hand o…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 2 to Personalized Atheist Rings from Walmart - (Text is Below Pictures)

29 Apr 2
Reply by Joseph P

"Two economies were impacted negatively by WalMart. In USA, it meant cheaper goods an…"

29 Apr 2
Reply by Joseph P

"Good news all around. I drink three cups of coffee a day. Thanks for the good news,…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 30 to Coffee Lowers Risk of Liver Cancer

20 Apr 4
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service