tom sarbeck's Discussions (5,086)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting points, Joan. Taking one point, birds do more than arrive and leave as i…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 18 to The earliest starlight of the young Universe

23 Mar 21
Reply by Jim Pigeon

"View first the clips in the Thundersbolts Project series. Most are about ten minutes…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 20 to Origins? Where Else But In An Electrical Universe?

1 Jan 20
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Optimistic nihilism? Interesting. It merits a second viewing and will get it. For wh…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 29, 2017 to Your opinion please

11 Mar 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Snark Alarm, Bert. Rorberto Unger may lack the clarity and imagination to conceive t…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 29, 2017 to Your opinion please

11 Mar 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Gerald, change "...a culture of assisted dying...." to "...a culture of desired dyin…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 12, 2015 to California Lawmakers Pass Right to Die Bill - Must be Signed by Governor to Become Law

14 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"That's new to me, and it interests me. OED: expediency - the quality of being conven…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 12, 2015 to California Lawmakers Pass Right to Die Bill - Must be Signed by Governor to Become Law

14 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"It's about damn time the legislature ignored RC popes. Now, will the governor? "

14 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Zachary, you're not the only ..., but few people do well in both science and literat…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 24, 2014 to Religion the virus of society

60 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Luara

"Don't would on yourself?"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 20, 2014 to Religion the virus of society

60 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Luara

"Jonathan told you so, Luara, or do you use the two words interchangeably?  "

tom sarbeck replied Aug 20, 2014 to Religion the virus of society

60 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Luara

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service