The Flying Atheist's Discussions (918)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"True.  I wasn't thinking along those lines.  I was picturing roaming animals in a na…"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 8 to Extinct Siberian Cave Lions to be Resurrected by Cloning

5 Mar 8
Reply by Joseph P

"I have serious doubts about humans being able to repopulate areas with mega fauna. …"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 7 to Extinct Siberian Cave Lions to be Resurrected by Cloning

5 Mar 8
Reply by Joseph P

"Photo of a magnet I have on my refrigerator. "

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 21 to Coffee Associated with Less Cirrhosis of Liver

23 Feb 22
Reply by Joseph P

"Despite all my other medical problems, my liver must be in great shape!  I've been e…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 21 to Coffee Associated with Less Cirrhosis of Liver

23 Feb 22
Reply by Joseph P

"A very wry grin indeed, Loren."

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 19 to Bickering Between the Pope and Donald Trump

10 Feb 19
Reply by Joseph P

"I guess the pope isn't familiar with the phrase "Don't Feed the Trolls." What's fun…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 19 to Bickering Between the Pope and Donald Trump

10 Feb 19
Reply by Joseph P

"Glad to see government approval of this product based on science and not hyperbole a…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 20, 2015 to FDA Approves Genetically Engineered Salmon as Fit for Consumption

3 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Very exciting discoveries happening these days!"

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 27, 2015 to Mars 'mystery solved': has Nasa found water flowing on the Red Planet?

3 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I came across this article from The Independent which has a few additional interesti…"

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 17, 2015 to 1st Human Head Transplant Scheduled for 2017

16 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Wow!  I'm really skeptical that all the necessary "connections" between the head and…"

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 14, 2015 to 1st Human Head Transplant Scheduled for 2017

16 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service