Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,596)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, messing with your genes if fine if you're morbidly obese. Then there's a food…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 20 to Researhers Turn Off Obesity Gene in Mice

5 Aug 22
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Thanks, John. I'd noticed the encouraging headlines."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 19 to Preliminary Test of Experimental Ebola Vaccine Shows 100% Effectiveness

1 Aug 19
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

""unless humanity can ensure that AI systems “will do what we want them to"! ROFL We…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 27 to Hawking Signs Warning Against Arms Race of Artificial Intelligence Devices that Kill

9 Aug 15
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Hybrid vigor? Sounds good to me."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 8 to Researchers Find Links Betwteen Genetic Diversity, Height and Cognitive Skills

8 Jul 9
Reply by Joseph P

"Let's mock the meme, mock the religion, or mock faith as a foundation of life instea…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 8 to On Abolishing Religion

69 Jul 16
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Sign me up!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 6 to Immune System Reverses Alzheimer's in Mice

6 Feb 7
Reply by Plinius

"Phylodynamic analysis of Ebola in Sierra Leone shows that the number of transmission…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 26, 2014 to Ebola Evolution

5 Oct 26, 2014

"Thus far, Joan, it's been Particularly, many countries haven't made contributions an…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 25, 2014 to Ebola Evolution

5 Oct 26, 2014

"No one in the media is admitting how serious it is to quarantine a million people, w…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 21, 2014 to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

35 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It's pretty much the case in the US now, particularly on Climate Destabilization. im…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 8, 2014 to 4 Out of 10 Americans Say 'God' Created Earth 10,000 Years Ago

43 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by The Devian

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service