John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,738)

Discussions Replied To (761) Replies Latest Activity

"Everybody is having them."

John Jubinsky replied Apr 19 to Living Relatives of Leonardo da Vinci have been Found

6 Apr 18
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"I couldn't find anything more than articles like the one below: http://www.bbc.com/…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 18 to Living Relatives of Leonardo da Vinci have been Found

6 Apr 18
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"I'll check the internet after tomorrow to see if I can find any articles about it."

John Jubinsky replied Apr 13 to Living Relatives of Leonardo da Vinci have been Found

6 Apr 18
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"It would be very interesting to find out whether Leonardo had any children but there…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 13 to Living Relatives of Leonardo da Vinci have been Found

6 Apr 18
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"Right. There are a lot of articles online about it. There are also a lot of articles…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 6 to Researchers Say Vitamin D3 Improves Heart Function in People with Chronic Heart Failure

4 Apr 7
Reply by Plinius

"No problem Brian."

John Jubinsky replied Apr 1 to Johns Hopkins Receives $125,000,000 to Fight Cancer

2 Apr 1
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Very interesting."

John Jubinsky replied Mar 30 to A new theory explaining the origins of life?

5 Mar 31
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Hi Quiana - Welcome to the group. I like reading about archaic humans too. I have ha…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 29 to Map of Archaic Ancestry

5 Mar 29
Reply by Joseph P

"The following is an article about Stephen Hawking's take on the discovery of gravita…"

John Jubinsky replied Feb 16 to Gravitational Waves Directly Detected for First Time (100 Years After Einstein Theorized Their Existence)

3 Feb 16
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"At this point in time whether the senescent cells naturally self-destruct or are eli…"

John Jubinsky replied Feb 4 to Lifespan of Mice Increased by 35% Without Apparent Side Effects

2 Feb 4
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service