John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,677)

Discussions Replied To (746) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess the questions to consider are the same ones that all of the protesters are r…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 20 to FDA Approves Genetically Engineered Salmon as Fit for Consumption

3 Nov 20
Reply by John Jubinsky

"It has already happened!…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 14 to Cancer Now Detectable from One Drop of Blood

4 Nov 14
Reply by Loren Miller

"Being preached to about a supposed god certainly increases my ill will toward theism…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 1 to Church warns members that preaching to people will put them off god. Yes this is England today, not the USA

10 Nov 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I remember an article about this to the effect that antibiotic resistant bacteria ex…"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 20 to Antibiotic-Resistant Genes Found in Mummy

2 Oct 20
Reply by John Jubinsky

"No problem!"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 15 to Modern Humans May Have Been in China 120,000 Years Ago

2 Oct 15
Reply by John Jubinsky

"The word, apes, used in the colloquial sense excludes humans."

John Jubinsky replied Oct 7 to Part Ape Part Human

4 Oct 8
Reply by Gerald Payne

"That's a very interesting question but at this point in time I don't think we can as…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 17 to 1st Human Head Transplant Scheduled for 2017

16 Oct 7
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Like you I am very skeptical also. I will believe it when I see it."

John Jubinsky replied Sep 14 to 1st Human Head Transplant Scheduled for 2017

16 Oct 7
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"All things considered I'll be dog gone if I want to leave this life choking to death…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 12 to California Lawmakers Pass Right to Die Bill - Must be Signed by Governor to Become Law

14 Sep 12
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I agree. That is, how do we know that our immune systems or antibiotics would be abl…"

John Jubinsky replied Aug 25 to Researchers Supposed to Have Created Fundamentally New Type of DNA

11 Aug 26
Reply by Gerald Payne

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service