Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (723)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, my Amtrak trip down the eastern Rockies into Denver was impressive, as was the…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 17 to A Brief History of Colorado Through Time (Geology of Colorado)

2 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Terence, without a testable hypothesis and empirical evidence—more than theory or lo…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 1 to WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE BIG BANG?

109 Jan 1
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Joan, in what I remember of the social science I studied, I would try to prove (disp…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 27, 2018 to “A New Bible in Three Testaments” by Terence Meaden. Subtitled: “The Book of the Universe, Stars, Sun, Earth, Life and Humankind”

15 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Aw-ww, Terry, no Occam’s Razor? You could have written no one knows if the universe…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 26, 2018 to “A New Bible in Three Testaments” by Terence Meaden. Subtitled: “The Book of the Universe, Stars, Sun, Earth, Life and Humankind”

15 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Visit the site www.newtoeu.com and look around for a few minutes. Then download and…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 23, 2018 to WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE BIG BANG?

109 Jan 1
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"De nada, Joan. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 21, 2018 to The earliest starlight of the young Universe

23 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Jim Pigeon

"Your words are not evidence, Jim. Identify the video so others can see it. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 21, 2018 to The earliest starlight of the young Universe

23 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Jim Pigeon

"Almost well said, Joan; not one of us has convinced you. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 20, 2018 to The earliest starlight of the young Universe

23 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Jim Pigeon

"Black holes exist only in bangers’ imaginations, Jim. Hawking’s saying they are real…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 19, 2018 to The earliest starlight of the young Universe

23 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Jim Pigeon

"Jim, I will leave the name-calling to you. I will stay with the evidence. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 17, 2018 to The earliest starlight of the young Universe

23 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Jim Pigeon

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service