Plinius's Discussions (1,127)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"So if I'm treated like a moron because I am quite short, I should just say something…"

Plinius replied Jul 9 to Researchers Find Links Betwteen Genetic Diversity, Height and Cognitive Skills

8 Jul 9
Reply by Joseph P

"Here a grave is left undisturbed for ten years or so. I'm sure Kennewick man was lef…"

Plinius replied Jun 19 to DNA Links Kennewick Man to Native Americans

11 Jun 20
Reply by John Jubinsky

"People with a model of a means of execution around their necks? Who are always going…"

Plinius replied May 25 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Thanks John! I see my husband had a narrow escape there! Some four years ago the GP…"

Plinius replied May 8 to More Evidence of Link Between Statins and Diabetes

5 May 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Very interesting, thanks for posting, John."

Plinius replied Apr 18 to Links Found Between Brain Anatomy, Income Level and Standardized Test Scores

2 Apr 18
Reply by John Jubinsky

"You are both very thorough! I try to educate myself by reading many different subjec…"

Plinius replied Apr 1 to Coffee Lowers Risk of Liver Cancer

20 Apr 4
Reply by John Jubinsky

"From the Belgian MD Kris Verburg's De Voedelzandloper - a book on food and health. C…"

Plinius replied Mar 31 to Coffee Lowers Risk of Liver Cancer

20 Apr 4
Reply by John Jubinsky

"But it's not ´the more the better´. I read somewhere that the beneficial influence o…"

Plinius replied Mar 30 to Coffee Lowers Risk of Liver Cancer

20 Apr 4
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Yes, I can't help thinking cynical things, if I said it all I'd shock some people he…"

Plinius replied Mar 24 to Experts Say African Elephants in the Wild Could be Extinct in 3 Decades

6 Mar 24
Reply by Plinius

"Is there no news about mankind becoming extinct?"

Plinius replied Mar 24 to Experts Say African Elephants in the Wild Could be Extinct in 3 Decades

6 Mar 24
Reply by Plinius

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service