Idaho Spud's Discussions (1,971)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting video.  Thanks Joan."

Idaho Spud replied Jun 20 to DNA Links Kennewick Man to Native Americans

11 Jun 20
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I'm glad to hear the Appeals court ruled like I would have.   Worrying about burial…"

Idaho Spud replied Jun 18 to DNA Links Kennewick Man to Native Americans

11 Jun 20
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I agree Gerald."

Idaho Spud replied Jun 7 to On Abolishing Religion

64 Jun 10
Reply by sk8eycat

"The Jehovah's Witnesses do the same thing with the bible.  They show some vague scri…"

Idaho Spud replied Jun 2 to On the scientific miracles of Qur'an

25 Jun 26
Reply by Daniel Gotro

"Great video Kent.  Those monkeys are much smarter than I thought just a few years ag…"

Idaho Spud replied May 21 to Human Ancestors Made and Used Stone Tools 3.3 Million Years Ago

10 May 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Another piece of evidence on top of the huge pile, proving mormonism is false, many…"

Idaho Spud replied May 12 to Coffee Significantly Reduces Risk of Death from Heart Disease, Stroke and Respiratory Disease

2 May 12
Reply by Joseph P

"I'm glad I stopped taking them years ago, when I stopped seeing my highly religious…"

Idaho Spud replied May 8 to More Evidence of Link Between Statins and Diabetes

5 May 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Wikipedia:  "From 2014 a NASA evaluation group at Johnson Space Center have claimed…"

Idaho Spud replied May 7 to NASA Validates Engine that Seems to Defy Newton's 3ird Law of Motion and Might be Used for Space Travel

25 May 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Thanks John.  That provided additional information."

Idaho Spud replied May 4 to A New Life Form Has been Discovered in which Arsenic replaces Phosphate

6 May 4
Reply by Idaho Spud

"This post from 2012 says that the bacteria avoid arsenic and utilize phosphorus when…"

Idaho Spud replied May 3 to A New Life Form Has been Discovered in which Arsenic replaces Phosphate

6 May 4
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service