Brian Edward Croner's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Love it John! Thank you for spotting this article."

Brian Edward Croner replied Mar 31 to Johns Hopkins Receives $125,000,000 to Fight Cancer

2 Apr 1
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I'm with you on that! :)"

Brian Edward Croner replied Jan 24 to University of Oregon researcher’s paper on evolution stirs debate

3 Jan 24
Reply by Brian Edward Croner

"Yeah I saw this article too. I thought it was interesting, as are so many things we…"

Brian Edward Croner replied Jan 23 to University of Oregon researcher’s paper on evolution stirs debate

3 Jan 24

"This is consistent with me currently living the best days of my life, embracing my b…"

Brian Edward Croner replied Jan 9 to Researchers Say Valuing Time More than Money is Associated with Greater Happiness

1 Jan 9

"Same to you John!"

Brian Edward Croner replied Dec 21, 2015 to December Solstice

2 Jan 5
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"People are slowly waking up."

Brian Edward Croner replied Nov 3, 2015 to Americans and Especially Millennials are Becoming Less Religious

9 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'm not saying that he insulted them. But I can understand that by being called delu…"

Brian Edward Croner replied May 24, 2015 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Dawkins wrote the book "The God Delusion," which lays out an airtight argument that…"

Brian Edward Croner replied May 24, 2015 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"There was a YouTube video opining how some extremely intelligent people were total s…"

125 May 29, 2015
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I would have thought this was a big deal, except for my recent trip to the Malibu La…"

Brian Edward Croner replied May 20, 2015 to Human Ancestors Made and Used Stone Tools 3.3 Million Years Ago

10 May 21, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service