Scott's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"3) You are making a fundamental assumption, I believe, that intelligence and respons…"

Scott replied Aug 18, 2009 to Are we currently experiencing "reverse evolution" in our country?

62 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Brad

"Thanks. I'd heard of it but never really checked into what it was about. I'm surpris…"

Scott replied Aug 15, 2009 to Are we currently experiencing "reverse evolution" in our country?

62 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Brad

"Yes, very well put. I often wonder the same thing about everyone else's "curiousity"…"

Scott replied Aug 11, 2009 to Are we currently experiencing "reverse evolution" in our country?

62 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Brad

"Yes, it was narrow minded of me to use these terms in this discussion. I would like…"

Scott replied Aug 8, 2009 to Are we currently experiencing "reverse evolution" in our country?

62 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Brad

"Yes , I understand your point, but disagree with your claim of the lack of "unintell…"

Scott replied Aug 8, 2009 to Are we currently experiencing "reverse evolution" in our country?

62 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Brad

"yes, I agree that it should not be technically called "reverse evolution". I use thi…"

62 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Brad

"yes, I agree that it should not be technically called "reverse evolution". I use thi…"

62 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Brad

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service