Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,416)

Discussions Replied To (851) Replies Latest Activity

"Another thought simply stated, profound in its implication:  "40.   In short, the “p…"

Joan Denoo replied on Sunday to From KINDLE: “A NEW BIBLE IN THREE TESTAMENTS: The Book of the Universe, Earth, Life, Prehistory and History of Homo sapiens”

5 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

""33.   Through genius and the employment of mature theories, rational principles and…"

Joan Denoo replied on Saturday to From KINDLE: “A NEW BIBLE IN THREE TESTAMENTS: The Book of the Universe, Earth, Life, Prehistory and History of Homo sapiens”

5 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I found it and I ordered it!"

Joan Denoo replied on Saturday to From KINDLE: “A NEW BIBLE IN THREE TESTAMENTS: The Book of the Universe, Earth, Life, Prehistory and History of Homo sapiens”

5 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Terry, I tried every trick I know to get to your new book. I cannot get the complete…"

5 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"have been thinking about you and Jacquie' anniversary all morning as I went about my…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 15 to A NEW BIBLE IN THREE TESTAMENTS published June 2018 ORIGINS CHAPTER 2. GENESIS

1 Jul 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I hope what now sounds outrageous can be proven to be wrong or correct. The public d…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 27 to “A New Bible in Three Testaments” by Terence Meaden. Subtitled: “The Book of the Universe, Stars, Sun, Earth, Life and Humankind”

15 Jun 27
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Thank you, Terry, I will be pleased to have another of your books to read. "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 27 to “A New Bible in Three Testaments” by Terence Meaden. Subtitled: “The Book of the Universe, Stars, Sun, Earth, Life and Humankind”

15 Jun 27
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Tom, I like the insights that Terry presents. I'm still open to Occam's Razor! I sim…"

15 Jun 27
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Terry, I am pleased to see your new book is available. The Table of Content intrigue…"

15 Jun 27
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Tom, thanks for catching my verb error. "

Joan Denoo replied Mar 21 to The earliest starlight of the young Universe

23 Mar 21
Reply by Jim Pigeon

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Loren Miller's group Quotations – Momentous, Memorable, Meaningful
13 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Loren Miller's group Quotations – Momentous, Memorable, Meaningful
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
2 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
2 hours ago
Jennifer Hancock posted a status
"I will be interviewing Isabel Rimanoczy for a free live online lunch and learn on Aug 24th. Our topic? Developing a sustainability mindset"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
2 hours ago
3 hours ago

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service