All Discussions Tagged 'evolution' (63)

← Back to ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EVOLUTION - GREAT TRANSFORMATIONS - NOVA - Discovery/History/Science (documentary)

Creationism vs. evolution seems to be a huge factor in the reasons why our loved ones and dear friends do not accept critical thinking, rea…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Mar 11

University of Oregon researcher’s paper on evolution stirs debate

University of Oregon researcher’s paper on evolution stirs debate " Choanoflagellates are our closest single-celled relatives. The top imag…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 Jan 24
Reply by Brian Edward Croner

University of Oregon researcher’s paper on evolution stirs debate

University of Oregon researcher’s paper on evolution stirs debate " Choanoflagellates are our closest single-celled relatives. The top imag…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Jan 23

Evolution is a FACT, not a theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF5EZgRxulg In this video, starting at 25:29, Lawrence Krauss said  “It’s an insult to evolution to call s…

Started by Idaho Spud

26 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

This microorganism hasn't evolved in 2 billion years.

That's a even slower rate of change than the town where I grew up! Washington Post. "The web-like clusters of filament-shaped microbes fi…

Started by Daniel W

4 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Hazem Mahmoud

Evolution of political difference

Why Right-Wingers Think the Way They Do: The Fascinating Psychological Origins of Political Ideology Chris Mooney summarizes the latest the…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

3 May 20, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

Former Creationist Refugee

Hi Group. I'm glad to be here. I'm hoping to make for decades of ignorance. I grew up in a Fundie community and was conditioned to ignore a…

Started by Erxomai

14 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

Dissipation-driven Adaptive Organization

A New Physics Theory of Life Jeremy England presents a theory that particles in a bath of liquid, exposed to an external energy source, are…

1 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

Human Origins - Are we hybrids?

A geneticist who has made a career out of studying hybrids has proposed a shocking theory that accounts for our numerous and often dramatic…

Started by Scott Bidstrup

32 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Dr. Wolfgang von Khaos

Male upper body strength, evolution, & politics

The Republican party's ideology has been characterized as "I've got mine, screw you." Now it seems antithesis to taxing the rich to pay for…

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by leveni

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service