All Discussions Tagged 'evolution' (64)

← Back to ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The evolution of work

There are more workers than jobs and with the growing population that reality grows with no prospects for returning to the paid labor force…

Started by Joan Denoo

61 Jul 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

EVOLUTION - GREAT TRANSFORMATIONS - NOVA - Discovery/History/Science (documentary)

Creationism vs. evolution seems to be a huge factor in the reasons why our loved ones and dear friends do not accept critical thinking, rea…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Mar 11

University of Oregon researcher’s paper on evolution stirs debate

University of Oregon researcher’s paper on evolution stirs debate " Choanoflagellates are our closest single-celled relatives. The top imag…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 Jan 24
Reply by Brian Edward Croner

University of Oregon researcher’s paper on evolution stirs debate

University of Oregon researcher’s paper on evolution stirs debate " Choanoflagellates are our closest single-celled relatives. The top imag…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Jan 23

Evolution is a FACT, not a theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF5EZgRxulg In this video, starting at 25:29, Lawrence Krauss said  “It’s an insult to evolution to call s…

Started by Idaho Spud

26 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

This microorganism hasn't evolved in 2 billion years.

That's a even slower rate of change than the town where I grew up! Washington Post. "The web-like clusters of filament-shaped microbes fi…

Started by Daniel W

4 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Hazem Mahmoud

Evolution of political difference

Why Right-Wingers Think the Way They Do: The Fascinating Psychological Origins of Political Ideology Chris Mooney summarizes the latest the…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

3 May 20, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

Former Creationist Refugee

Hi Group. I'm glad to be here. I'm hoping to make for decades of ignorance. I grew up in a Fundie community and was conditioned to ignore a…

Started by Erxomai

14 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

Dissipation-driven Adaptive Organization

A New Physics Theory of Life Jeremy England presents a theory that particles in a bath of liquid, exposed to an external energy source, are…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

1 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

Human Origins - Are we hybrids?

A geneticist who has made a career out of studying hybrids has proposed a shocking theory that accounts for our numerous and often dramatic…

Started by Scott Bidstrup

32 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Dr. Wolfgang von Khaos

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service