A five year study of people with chronic heart failure has indicated that vitamin D3 significantly helps their condition. Per the article:

In the 80 patients who took Vitamin D3, the heart's pumping function improved from 26% to 34%. In the others, who took placebo, there was no change in cardiac function….The findings from the VINDICATE study will be presented at the American College of Cardiology 65th Annual Scientific Session & Expo in Chicago on April 4.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160404152900.htm

Views: 154

Replies to This Discussion

Right. There are a lot of articles online about it. There are also a lot of articles online to the effect that it lowers the risk and aggressiveness of prostate cancer. I take it in a multivitamin pill for men over 50. (I'm 69.)

Thanks, I'd just found this too. Luckily I've known about the benefits of vitamin D for years. My ventricle is stiff too, not nearly as seriously as the patients in the study. Perhaps it would have been worse, had I not been taking 5,000 IU a day.

Thanks John!

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service