Before members enter the forum, one must feel obliged to
follow the Online Rules to avoid discrepancies and
- Not register more than one account at the same time.
- Aid fellow members in the understanding of atheism/agnosticism,
and other related topics. Promote information-seeking dialogues and
settling of conflicts.
- Participate in discussions, but keep them relevant and
- Provide the most comprehensive accurate information available.
Cite sources if necessary.
- Refrain from advertising.
- Respect the rights of authors, editors and other members.
- Promote harmony and help provide members and guests with
- Take responsibility to your thread and the comments you allow.
If you see someone behaving badly, tell them so.
- Label your tolerance level for abusive comments.
- Do not publish discriminatory, offensive, degrading or illegal
- Do not say online what you wouldn’t say in person.
- Do not be a Troll”, i.e. a person or group of persons trying to
twist the topics in order to provoke conflict among other members
of the forum. Ignore trolls as much as possible.
These are a few rules intended to protect fruitful exchange in
an environment of mutual respect. This forum is moderated a
posteriori, i.e. the messages are read by the moderators after
their publication. Failure to respect these rules may involve
edition, removal or suppression of your messages, or even temporary
or complete banishment from the forum or the suppression of your
account. The administrators will notify each offender.
This is a collaborative site; if you are an amateur about some
facts, eternal beginner or a professional, you will find friendly
enthusiastic help and a wide range of resources on this forum.