Loren Miller's Discussions (9,198)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't get the need the author seems to have here to dismiss those who have spearhe…"

Loren Miller replied on Wednesday to New New Atheism?

11 on Thursday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"What may be the most amazing part of this discussion is that al-Buleihi is not alone…"

Loren Miller replied on Wednesday to An Extraordinary Discussion with Ibrahim Al-Buleihi

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Loren Miller

"I agree, Bertold.  Have said it many times: rights are either for everyone or they m…"

Loren Miller replied May 12 to The delusional thinking of the Republican Party: Annotating Ted Cruz’s surrender speech By Chauncey DeVega Sunday May 08, 2016

38 May 13
Reply by Joseph P

"The problem is that, at least initially, most popular votes on the issue of LGBT rig…"

Loren Miller replied May 12 to The delusional thinking of the Republican Party: Annotating Ted Cruz’s surrender speech By Chauncey DeVega Sunday May 08, 2016

38 May 13
Reply by Joseph P

"I can't help but notice that "states rights" almost without exception tends to be do…"

38 May 13
Reply by Joseph P

"The sad fact is that all actions have consequences, Joan.  It's possible (hell, more…"

38 May 13
Reply by Joseph P

"Also, as a side-point to this train wreck, here is an article published in the New Y…"

Loren Miller replied May 9 to The delusional thinking of the Republican Party: Annotating Ted Cruz’s surrender speech By Chauncey DeVega Sunday May 08, 2016

38 May 13
Reply by Joseph P

"Here's the real question: should the Republicans be denied the White House yet again…"

Loren Miller replied May 9 to The delusional thinking of the Republican Party: Annotating Ted Cruz’s surrender speech By Chauncey DeVega Sunday May 08, 2016

38 May 13
Reply by Joseph P

"I've heard of overreaction, but this goes about 10 light-years past ludicrous!  Just…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 30 to One small step for ignorant assholes; one giant step toward Christian ISIS

3 Apr 2
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Thank you for your comment, Anthony, and welcome to Atheist Nexus!The name Sarah Hai…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 12 to By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

12 Mar 12
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service