Loren Miller's Discussions (10,046)

Discussions Replied To (340) Replies Latest Activity

""Reform" is a vector quantity. It has both amplitude and direction. That direction d…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 23 to Republican crime and corruption? No problem! Deflect! Distract! Incite murder!

22 Oct 24
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Maybe I'm being reductionist here just a bit, but it sure looks to me as though the…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 23 to Republican crime and corruption? No problem! Deflect! Distract! Incite murder!

22 Oct 24
Reply by Grinning Cat

"[smile] Joan, you are a gem.  Thank you."

Loren Miller replied Oct 14 to Being male, means

13 Oct 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, being male to ME, means: Having to come to understand that I'm seen as a thre…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 13 to Being male, means

13 Oct 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What woman would EVER come forward to face scorn, ridicule, derision, and death thre…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 20 to 5 Former Prosecutors List Reasons Christine Blasey Ford's Accusation Against Kavanaugh is Credible.

9 Sep 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Facebook hasn't the courage to be able to deal with something like this, Joan.  They…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 21 to Religion, Family Violence, and Child Sexual Molestation by Priests

8 Aug 26
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I want to know what kind of success rate that rehab center has had, both in general…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 17 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"More details of the investigation's findings, courtesy of CBS News."

Loren Miller replied Aug 17 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"Honestly, Patricia, I suspect Donahue is in a contest with Trump to see who can go t…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 16 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"That man is an embarrassment to humanity, full, freaking, stop. I want to know what…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 16 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service