Loren Miller's Discussions (9,923)

Discussions Replied To (318) Replies Latest Activity

"So far?  Oh, yeah..."

Loren Miller replied Mar 8 to Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin (Washington Post)

6 Mar 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I don't know, Tom.  Trump has tried our patience plenty, and as it comes to mass sho…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 8 to Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin (Washington Post)

6 Mar 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I've seen a LOT of mom-and-pop stores close because of Amazon.  Hell, I'd bet you co…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 19 to Amazon is taking over the world

5 Mar 1
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Pretty much, Jotham.  People got snookered because they couldn't be bothered to look…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 13 to Ben Mallicote You voted for Trump because ...

4 Feb 14
Reply by Jotham Timothy Bessey

"I think any kind of radical change, whether in government or society, is highly unli…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 31 to How many have heard of the movement for a Brand New Congress?

9 Feb 2
Reply by Cane Kostovski

"Bill Maher said it best: #WhinyLittleBitch !!! "

Loren Miller replied Jan 26 to Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened to Quit (NY Times)

9 Jan 26
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Patricia, I doubt he wants anyone to know when he takes his afternoon nap and whethe…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 26 to Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened to Quit (NY Times)

9 Jan 26

"Good stuff, Bertold, thanks for your input. "

9 Jan 26

"This is the truism of Trump: he doesn't care about detail, nuance, or subtleties.  W…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 19, 2017 to WITH HIS JERUSALEM MOVE, TRUMP FLINGS GAS CAN OVER A REGION AFLAME

1 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Loren Miller

"Lots of fun to be had there, for sure!  Just wish Trae & Co. were coming up some…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 15, 2017 to wellRED : From Dixie With Love with Trae Crowder

2 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service