Loren Miller's Discussions (9,617)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Are we to believe that Republicans are genuinely serious about replacing the ACA?  H…"

Loren Miller replied on Monday to Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017

16 yesterday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Yup ... Kevin Kruse spells it out clearly and brilliantly.  I became aware of him wh…"

Loren Miller replied on Monday to How corporations converted conservative religion

4 on Monday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Hamilton was also two hundred plus years upstream from the kind of avarice that is t…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 22, 2016 to Just WHY Has an Oil Magnate Been Nominated for Secretary of State?

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"It's a matter of degree, Tom. I personally see this proposed cabinet as being more a…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 22, 2016 to Just WHY Has an Oil Magnate Been Nominated for Secretary of State?

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Hell, business isn't just at the table, it's the majority of those holding positions…"

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"It was to me as well, Ruth.  Makes me wonder if similar things are happening at Harv…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 14, 2016 to Bill Maher on Donald Trump

8 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Drumpf is clearly a narcissist; a blind man could see that one with a cane.  He's al…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 14, 2016 to Bill Maher on Donald Trump

8 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"It was good enough for BrahmaWho was never much for drama.So be sure to tell your ma…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 16, 2016 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Plinius

"Wassamatta, you don't like Brahma, Vishnu or Shiva??? [grin!]"

Loren Miller replied Jul 16, 2016 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Plinius

"However a secular bloc sorts out, it still has the potential of being a political fo…"

18 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Plinius

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service