Loren Miller's Discussions (9,016)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Uh, huh, SUUUUUUUUUUUURE I will! [wry chuckle!]"

Loren Miller replied on Friday to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"From the article: Now, how many of the overall population those are, I don't know,…"

Loren Miller replied on Friday to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Tom, I'd love to believe that as well, but the current numbers who flock to the like…"

37 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It's the old mantra of the GOP, Ruth: Law and Order, and I don't mean the kind repre…"

Loren Miller replied on Friday to The Brutalism of Ted Cruz (NY Times)

15 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"If I had to guess, Daniel, I'd say the problem is an education level that varies fro…"

37 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Interesting coincidence: I literally just finished watching the 1961 production of J…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 29 to Here’s the Most Important Document You Can Read on The Religious Right’s Plan to Turn America Into a Theocracy

3 Jan 30
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I don't entirely agree with the anti-sport attitude.  Individual competition, such a…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 24 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Same difference, really ... but you knew that."

Loren Miller replied Jan 18 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"There are few things I can think of that are more painful than watching Burt Lancast…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 18 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Well, that Monaghan has effectively disassociated himself from Domino's is good news…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 17 to Tom Monaghan, Ave Maria, Florida, and Religious Totalitarianism

12 Jan 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service