Loren Miller's Discussions (9,316)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"It was good enough for BrahmaWho was never much for drama.So be sure to tell your ma…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 16 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"Wassamatta, you don't like Brahma, Vishnu or Shiva??? [grin!]"

Loren Miller replied Jul 16 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"However a secular bloc sorts out, it still has the potential of being a political fo…"

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"At minimum, I would say that Hillary is "situationally religious," as evinced by the…"

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"I don't get the need the author seems to have here to dismiss those who have spearhe…"

Loren Miller replied May 25 to New New Atheism?

11 May 25
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"What may be the most amazing part of this discussion is that al-Buleihi is not alone…"

Loren Miller replied May 25 to An Extraordinary Discussion with Ibrahim Al-Buleihi

2 May 25
Reply by Loren Miller

"I agree, Bertold.  Have said it many times: rights are either for everyone or they m…"

Loren Miller replied May 12 to The delusional thinking of the Republican Party: Annotating Ted Cruz’s surrender speech By Chauncey DeVega Sunday May 08, 2016

38 May 13
Reply by Joseph P

"The problem is that, at least initially, most popular votes on the issue of LGBT rig…"

Loren Miller replied May 12 to The delusional thinking of the Republican Party: Annotating Ted Cruz’s surrender speech By Chauncey DeVega Sunday May 08, 2016

38 May 13
Reply by Joseph P

"I can't help but notice that "states rights" almost without exception tends to be do…"

38 May 13
Reply by Joseph P

"The sad fact is that all actions have consequences, Joan.  It's possible (hell, more…"

38 May 13
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service