Loren Miller's Discussions (10,138)

Discussions Replied To (350) Replies Latest Activity

"Works for me."

Loren Miller replied Feb 27 to Satan is not the enemy of the people,

8 Feb 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It's not just an artful enhancement, it's an opportunity for all of them to play hap…"

8 Feb 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Something which does not exist cannot help us, but chronic dependence on something w…"

8 Feb 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Honestly, I wonder if there's a promise Trump has actually kept that has done our co…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 18 to Robert Reich: Trump's 30 Biggest Broken Promises

2 Feb 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Of all the marvelous songs Paul Simon penned over a career which spans at least five…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 5 to The Sounds of Silence

3 Feb 5
Reply by Loren Miller

"Hard to believe that Paul Simon penned "The Sounds of Silence" roughly 55 years ago.…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 4 to The Sounds of Silence

3 Feb 5
Reply by Loren Miller

"In China, I think it's the plain and simple fact that for them, life is literally CH…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 1 to Hate Crimes On The Increase Under Trump

2 Feb 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"Why am I not surprised?  Pompeo's attitude has too often reminded me of that of a me…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 4 to Mike Pompeo DO NOT WANT

2 Jan 5
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Of course Donald matters to himself.  That is the root of his narcissism.  If he bit…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 27, 2018 to "Nothing Matters?" Think Again (Ari Melber – MSNBC)

5 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Patricia

"It's not "I [Trump] don't matter" but IT (the surrounding circumstances [IMHO]) don'…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 27, 2018 to "Nothing Matters?" Think Again (Ari Melber – MSNBC)

5 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Patricia

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service