Loren Miller's Discussions (9,140)

Discussions Replied To (255) Replies Latest Activity

"I've heard of overreaction, but this goes about 10 light-years past ludicrous!  Just…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 30 to One small step for ignorant assholes; one giant step toward Christian ISIS

3 Apr 2
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Thank you for your comment, Anthony, and welcome to Atheist Nexus!The name Sarah Hai…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 12 to By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

12 Mar 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Regarding Dubya, all I can think of is:Nothing beside remains. Round the decay. Of t…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 10 to Percy Bysshe Shelley - The Necessity of Atheism

4 Mar 11
Reply by Plinius

"Evangelical also means Dying, and evangelicals themselves have acknowledged this.  B…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 9 to Evangelical Christianity destroyed its own brand — here’s why they are now widely despised

8 Mar 16
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I have to believe the problem there was simple, Joan: You had experience which they…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 9 to By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

12 Mar 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Affleck is a mouth with damned little brain.  The only problem Harris has is that he…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 8 to By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

12 Mar 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"You and me both, Ruth.  Christians forget how violent their religion used to be, and…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 8 to By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

12 Mar 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thought I'd bump this story one time.  This is some important work Raheel is doing,…"

12 Mar 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Doesn't take a lot to figure out that the Trump supporters are pretty much in their…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 1 to John Oliver DISMANTLES Donald Trump ... or Is It Drumpf?!?

5 Mar 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Uh, huh, SUUUUUUUUUUUURE I will! [wry chuckle!]"

Loren Miller replied Feb 5 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Qiana-Maieev commented on James Yount's group Music Lovers
10 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
12 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
14 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
14 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Daniel W's discussion Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not. in the group Godless in the garden
15 hours ago
Joan Denoo posted a video

2016-04-19 My Spokane Garden

0:16
Spring came early this year, and put on quite a show.Lilacs and tulips start the year's performance.
18 hours ago
Profile IconVince, Dan, Katie Holsomback and 1 more joined Atheist Nexus
18 hours ago
Scott Daniel updated their profile
19 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service