tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,797)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Ruth, are you so idealistic that you want to blame every lawyer? "

tom sarbeck replied on Monday to Secret Tribunals for Corporate Corruption Triumph

4 21 hours ago
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Joan, there are reasons why people refer to economics as the dismal science. You may…"

tom sarbeck replied on Saturday to Central banks and governments have lost the plot

3 on Saturday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That speech, Bert, would indeed make Trump a hero, except to the racists, misogynist…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 21 to A most interesting exercise in fantasy

2 Aug 21
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Wake up! Really Important News! ...Uh, I forgot what it was. Sorry. Go back to sleep…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 2 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"My dear Pessimist, .... "

tom sarbeck replied Jul 2 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I watched the rest of Keen's lecture and one of the Dark Matter clips before I reces…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 2 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"Joan, I just asked my IPAD's Siri how long the dinosaurs 'ruled' the earth. 'She' re…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 1 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"How so, unless the employee-owners delegate the decision making to one person? If th…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 1 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"The First Amendment protects your adding the word "necessarily" to my generalization…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 1 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"In a larger second slice, before a recess at 49:40, Keen tells of Minsky's discoveri…"

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service