tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,979)

Discussions Replied To (350) Replies Latest Activity

"You'll do anything to keep from buying me ice cream, won't you?"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 13 to Porque?

8 Sep 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Arpaio didn't deserve a pardon; his racism earned it from another racist. Say five…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 12 to Porque?

8 Sep 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Several decades ago, California educators said the state never took any federal mone…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 5 to “Sex dread” education could be on the rise under Trump. Dan Savage is ready to fight it.

4 Aug 14
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Democracy is an American value in only eighteen states. Alexander Hamilton, in the 1…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 1 to US State Department considers dropping "democracy" from its mission statement

2 Aug 4
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

"Yeah, and we will need a lot of kryptonite. If we win this struggle and rise to pow…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 25 to Shrinkflation

5 Jul 25

"Shrinkflation is one way to increase profits. Before WW1, a Truth in Labelling law…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 24 to Shrinkflation

5 Jul 25

"Impeachment will require making enough Repubs in Congress fear a loss in 2018. It re…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 10 to What's Wrong With the South?

9 Jul 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The rest of us will have to make him care or remove him. Attempts to do the first w…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 9 to What's Wrong With the South?

9 Jul 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Joan, I lived in some of the urban South for 15 years: St. Pete, a university town (…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 9 to What's Wrong With the South?

9 Jul 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I saw Maher's interview with Maajid and am glad I recorded it too. It's well worth a…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 24 to Maajid Nawaz Interview (Real Time with Bill Maher)

2 Jun 24
Reply by kathy: ky

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service