tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,031)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"C'mon, Loren, you know most little boys learn to compete and most little girls learn…"

tom sarbeck replied on Wednesday to Pope Francis: Priests Can Forgive Abortion If Women Are 'Contrite'

26 on Thursday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yeah, belay (as in "Belay that, sailor!", belie, below. I hated being ordered around…"

tom sarbeck replied on Wednesday to Pope Francis: Priests Can Forgive Abortion If Women Are 'Contrite'

26 on Thursday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Loren, do you think Franky's use of the term "Year of Mercy" serves the same purpose…"

tom sarbeck replied on Tuesday to Pope Francis: Priests Can Forgive Abortion If Women Are 'Contrite'

26 on Thursday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Bert, creating prose can be fun but be wary of terms such as "merry band". Those cha…"

tom sarbeck replied on Tuesday to Pope Francis: Priests Can Forgive Abortion If Women Are 'Contrite'

26 on Thursday
Reply by Loren Miller

"...and thereby controlling the sexuality of men, with the effects of minimizing huma…"

26 on Thursday
Reply by Loren Miller

"When I was a kid in RC schools, feigning sorrow was easier than inventing sins to co…"

26 on Thursday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Nominated for a a web literary award: IRAOTFISOIL, or I roll around on the floor in…"

26 on Thursday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Gerald, if you repeat that enough it will prove a self-fulfilling prophecy. Be caref…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 14 to America - A Second-amendment Death Cult?

19 Aug 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Expand your world, Gerald. You'll be in trouble only If your mind doesn't also expan…"

19 Aug 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Donald, I too don't understand people who would allow only the criminally inclined t…"

19 Aug 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service