Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,597)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"from Alter-Net Comics The panel on repeating WWII Japanese Internment camp methods i…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 23 to Hurtling toward a corporate police state

3 Nov 23
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Well put, Joan!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 23 to Hurtling toward a corporate police state

3 Nov 23

"Popular Vote Loser Trump will ascend the throne with all the legal and technologica…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 21 to Tomgram: Rebecca Gordon, No "New Normal"

2 Nov 21

"So basic income and quantitative easing are the same thing? Interesting."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 14 to Keiser Report Prof Steve Keen 2016 on 'People's QE' and bankers 24Dec15

11 Oct 16
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Dead last in math skills but #1 in confidence of our math skills! ROFL Yeah, that's…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 14 to Bill Maher on Donald Trump

8 Oct 15
Reply by tom sarbeck

"It said "subscribe to read", so I'm limited to your summary. This part seems most im…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 1 to ‘Age of Discovery’, by Ian Goldin and Chris Kutarna

3 Oct 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"To me it's even more irritating that I have to pay income taxes and corporations get…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 20 to Inverted Totalitarianism

8 Sep 21
Reply by tom sarbeck

"In regards to that crumbling American Dream, In other words corporations and the wea…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 20 to Inverted Totalitarianism

8 Sep 21
Reply by tom sarbeck

"LOL! Whew But I thought outrage over giving a speech in front of bails of garbage, o…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 15 to 176 Shocking Things Donald Trump Has Done This Election (Keith Olbermann)

3 Sep 15
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I hadn't thought my post implied we were victims of technology. Will have to ponder…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 2 to Entertainment, White Patriarchy, and Self-Loathing

13 Sep 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service