Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,453)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"To me it's even more irritating that I have to pay income taxes and corporations get…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 20 to Inverted Totalitarianism

8 Sep 21
Reply by tom sarbeck

"In regards to that crumbling American Dream, In other words corporations and the wea…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 20 to Inverted Totalitarianism

8 Sep 21
Reply by tom sarbeck

"LOL! Whew But I thought outrage over giving a speech in front of bails of garbage, o…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 15 to 176 Shocking Things Donald Trump Has Done This Election (Keith Olbermann)

3 Sep 15
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I hadn't thought my post implied we were victims of technology. Will have to ponder…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 2 to Entertainment, White Patriarchy, and Self-Loathing

13 Sep 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"ISDS create a jackpot for rich speculators to suck taxpayers dry. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 30 to Secret Tribunals for Corporate Corruption Triumph

4 Aug 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"No, but lawyers have more power than non-lawyers. This is clearly abuse of that powe…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 28 to Secret Tribunals for Corporate Corruption Triumph

4 Aug 30

"You've been reading the Onion?"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 21 to A most interesting exercise in fantasy

2 Aug 21

"Good point, but the Ferengi homeworld wasn't portrayed as being destroyed by those r…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 28 to Is 2016 the Disunity Tipping Point?

10 Jul 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ah, for the tomorrow dreams of yesteryear. When unity overcame not only race but spe…"

10 Jul 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I sometimes think we need organized ways to immediately mark deceptive ads as decept…"

10 Jul 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service