Daniel W's Discussions (8,230)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"OK Loren, we can add those characters too.  And Ahura Mazda, who in addition to bein…"

Daniel W replied Jul 16 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"I agree. I'm trying not to think to much about the upcoming US election.  There is r…"

Daniel W replied Jul 16 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"One challenge is that religious blocks, in aggregate, are still larger.  And they ar…"

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"It was the "new Atheists" who fired me up after most of a life of atheist being how…"

Daniel W replied May 25 to New New Atheism?

11 May 25
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I would like to add... Evangelical means hypocritical (such as Kim Davis). Evangeli…"

Daniel W replied Mar 16 to Evangelical Christianity destroyed its own brand — here’s why they are now widely despised

8 Mar 16
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"BB, thank you for posting the article and link.  I had it on my RRS reader and was w…"

Daniel W replied Mar 10 to Evangelical Christianity destroyed its own brand — here’s why they are now widely despised

8 Mar 16
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Loren, thanks for the video embed and topic. I THINK I have heard of and about Raza…"

Daniel W replied Mar 8 to By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

12 Mar 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Now that Cruz appears ascendent, I wonder if the same analysis applies to his suppor…"

Daniel W replied Feb 4 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Interesting timing for this response - considering new evidence, via an old letter o…"

Daniel W replied Jan 27 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Are Trump supporteres different in their athoritarianism, compared to those of CruzR…"

Daniel W replied Jan 19 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service