Daniel W's Discussions (8,723)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"I definitely IS up to the 4th Estate.  As is any meaningful resistance to this awful…"

Daniel W replied Mar 20 to More Pieces Of Donald Trump Russia Dossier Check Out (Rachel Maddow)

6 Mar 21
Reply by Joseph P

"It sounds to me like a personality disorder."

Daniel W replied Feb 24 to Poverty Has Always Accompanied Capitalism

18 Feb 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Not to disagree, because I agree with the abuses of capitalism.  But is there any sy…"

Daniel W replied Feb 24 to Poverty Has Always Accompanied Capitalism

18 Feb 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"My guess is, it was probably GC who posted this here before.  GC is very good at thi…"

Daniel W replied Feb 11 to Free Thinkers news sources and reporters

34 Feb 22
Reply by Chris

"I agree.  Again, just because I don't trust many US media sources, does not mean I t…"

34 Feb 22
Reply by Chris

"Joan, thank you for compiling your list.  I think it took a lot of effort and is ver…"

34 Feb 22
Reply by Chris

"I don't want to argue with anyone, but I have concerns about including RT in any lis…"

34 Feb 22
Reply by Chris

"I agree.  You are not just sitting there feeling angry, you are doing something!  An…"

Daniel W replied Jan 27 to South Dakota lawmakers declare state of ’emergency’ to force repeal of voter-imposed ethics law (Raw Story)

12 Jan 27
Reply by k.h. ky

"There will be some hard times for many people.  I think medical care will become mor…"

Daniel W replied Jan 16 to Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017

17 Jan 23
Reply by Joseph P

"Good points Joan.  I think there is a romance to being a bullshit artist.  Many peo…"

Daniel W replied Sep 23, 2016 to Many evangelicals favor Trump because he is not Clinton

4 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service