Daniel W's Discussions (8,657)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"There will be some hard times for many people.  I think medical care will become mor…"

Daniel W replied Jan 16 to Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017

17 1 hour ago
Reply by Joseph P

"Good points Joan.  I think there is a romance to being a bullshit artist.  Many peo…"

Daniel W replied Sep 23, 2016 to Many evangelicals favor Trump because he is not Clinton

4 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I havent watched TV on TV in decades. Mo wonder I feel like a space alien surrounded…"

Daniel W replied Aug 30, 2016 to Entertainment, White Patriarchy, and Self-Loathing

13 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"OK Loren, we can add those characters too.  And Ahura Mazda, who in addition to bein…"

Daniel W replied Jul 16, 2016 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Plinius

"I agree. I'm trying not to think to much about the upcoming US election.  There is r…"

Daniel W replied Jul 16, 2016 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Plinius

"One challenge is that religious blocks, in aggregate, are still larger.  And they ar…"

18 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Plinius

"It was the "new Atheists" who fired me up after most of a life of atheist being how…"

Daniel W replied May 25, 2016 to New New Atheism?

11 May 25, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I would like to add... Evangelical means hypocritical (such as Kim Davis). Evangeli…"

Daniel W replied Mar 16, 2016 to Evangelical Christianity destroyed its own brand — here’s why they are now widely despised

8 Mar 16, 2016

"BB, thank you for posting the article and link.  I had it on my RRS reader and was w…"

Daniel W replied Mar 10, 2016 to Evangelical Christianity destroyed its own brand — here’s why they are now widely despised

8 Mar 16, 2016

"Loren, thanks for the video embed and topic. I THINK I have heard of and about Raza…"

Daniel W replied Mar 8, 2016 to By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

12 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service