Pat's Discussions (2,964)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I watched that myself. And, it is excellent! The problem is, no matter how good it i…"

Pat replied Mar 1 to John Oliver DISMANTLES Donald Trump ... or Is It Drumpf?!?

5 Mar 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Joan, to paraphrase Orwell's Animal Farm, "All religions are equal. Some are just mo…"

Pat replied Jan 10 to Scalia-induced Pukefest, Anyone?

6 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Among many attorneys, Scalia is known as the most intellectually dishonest justice s…"

Pat replied Jan 10 to Scalia-induced Pukefest, Anyone?

6 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I would highly recommend the book, "Under the Banner of Heaven," as to just how frea…"

Pat replied Jan 8 to #VanillaISIS, #YallQaeda, #YokelHaram, #Yeehawd: Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

25 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I think it was when I called him a motherf&*%er. Insulting, yet highly accurate.…"

Pat replied Jan 8 to #VanillaISIS, #YallQaeda, #YokelHaram, #Yeehawd: Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

25 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I openly denied him. Now the SOB cut me out of his will."

25 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

""

25 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I see Sweden is getting all the international support that Denmark did after the pub…"

Pat replied Dec 13, 2015 to Sweden’s feminist foreign minister has dared to tell the truth about Saudi Arabia.

3 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Pat

"Welllll, that finally explains things!! The old scudder just didn't get out very muc…"

Pat replied Sep 17, 2015 to The Geographic Span of Actions of an Omnipotent, Omniscient God, Displayed Graphically

15 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Plinius

"I'm not near as bothered about this as everyone else. Seriously, what do you expect…"

Pat replied Sep 1, 2015 to Pope Francis: Priests Can Forgive Abortion If Women Are 'Contrite'

26 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service