Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (740)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Voters in 33 states have no democracy. They elect their own predators. Voters in 17…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 10 to We need to understand Wall Street did this to the U.S. economy and labor

6 May 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, I agree that we need to bring production of goods back to the U.S. and pay liv…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 10 to We need to understand Wall Street did this to the U.S. economy and labor

6 May 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"“Wall Street wanted and tried to kill U.S. Labor! ... We did it to ourselves!“ Wall…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 9 to We need to understand Wall Street did this to the U.S. economy and labor

6 May 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Playing the devil’s advocate. Well, ...grandma and grandpa, two of each, have done t…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 21 to Lockdown is good economics

3 Apr 21
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Trump is a troll for: 1) xians who want their end times, and 2) the wealthy who know…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 6, 2019 to #Quora: Nate White Hilariously Answers the Query –”Why Do British People NOT Like Trump?”

3 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Thanks, Loren, for finding and posting this, though some of its language requires cl…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 27, 2019 to Democratic National Committee Recognizes Value of "Religiously Unaffiliated Demographic"

2 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Loren Miller

"Ruth, except for the wealthy few, much of American history was worse. For working pe…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 31, 2019 to Democracy Tipping Point Passed

13 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ruth, I saw no Implication about me in what you wrote. I saw helplessness and/or des…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 30, 2019 to Democracy Tipping Point Passed

13 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ruth, I am not yet psychologically helpless or philosophically despairing. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 29, 2019 to Democracy Tipping Point Passed

13 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Fascism in America? The word “fascism” didn’t exist in 1787, when at least one in th…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 29, 2019 to Democracy Tipping Point Passed

13 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service