Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (661)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Do we react emotionally to Trump? If so, he’s giving us an education no previous pre…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 8 to The Disunited States: Is the Trump presidency causing irreparable damage to America?

2 Jul 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"In a NYT article on 06/15/19 about Richard Holbrooke: Human suffering did not plunge…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 26 to Children, gathered from parents have deplorable conditions.

4 Jul 14
Reply by Meri Weathers

"I’ve read all of Part Two, on obstruction. In Part One I’ve begun reading the testim…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 26 to The Investigation - A Search for the Truth in Ten Acts

1 Jun 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, I didn’t hear RR mention T’s “Mexico will pay for the wall” promise. I did hea…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 18 to Robert Reich: Trump's 30 Biggest Broken Promises

2 Feb 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, I started reading the essay in The Economist but it went on and on...and on...…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 8 to What’s gone wrong with democracy?

1 Feb 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Right, Joan, and one way to stop Project Blitz is to see the scientific method as a…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 7 to Project Blitz

2 Feb 7
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"China has long been the world’s most populated nation. It has also long placed the l…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 1 to Hate Crimes On The Increase Under Trump

2 Feb 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"Loren, Donald says nothing matters but excludes himself. He matters. He excludes als…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 27, 2018 to "Nothing Matters?" Think Again (Ari Melber – MSNBC)

5 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Patricia

"It's a nice essay but who has heard Trump say, "I don't matter"? His every action pr…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 27, 2018 to "Nothing Matters?" Think Again (Ari Melber – MSNBC)

5 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Patricia

"Joan, I dimly recall a riot in Detroit and someone’s describing it as urban renewal.…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 25, 2018 to The French method of resistance

3 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service