Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, I started a reply that would have said little more than: “Ignore RR; he talks…"

Tom Sarbeck replied 9 hours ago to Welfare? Who pays into the pot more than they get out? Who takes out more ?

4 2 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, Democrats want wealthy people to pay higher taxes and use the money to help po…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Monday to Welfare? Who pays into the pot more than they get out? Who takes out more ?

4 2 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The five nations in the above chart with the largest 1% are the English-speaking nat…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 31 to Why did the Wealth Gap occur in ways other than European countries?

2 Oct 31
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Bert, we live in an ordinary world with strange, strange people but no one has writt…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 23 to Republican crime and corruption? No problem! Deflect! Distract! Incite murder!

22 Oct 24
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Joan, what happened? That post doesn’t read like it’s yours. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 22 to Humanist Economics

15 Oct 22
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Thank you, Joan. I don’t want numbers. I want to say that using the metaphorical ros…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 21 to Humanist Economics

15 Oct 22
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, are you saying enlightened self-interest grew from a baby’s perhaps naked self…"

15 Oct 22
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, cooperation probably did grow from enlightened self-interest. From what did en…"

15 Oct 22
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"As you dig, Joan, give some thought to how: 1) the ways organisms starting with pond…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 20 to Humanist Economics

15 Oct 22
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Ruth, I think it more likely that assholery and sociopathy are causes and rapaciousn…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 19 to Humanist Economics

15 Oct 22
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service