Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,787)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"I added start and end times, in seconds, to the URL inside the embed code: Details…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 6 to Better Business Bureau Ratings Scam

8 Aug 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It was replaced by "In God We Trust" in 1956 as a repudiation of those godless Commi…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 6 to Better Business Bureau Ratings Scam

8 Aug 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

"..."Like" as in "Angry" Ditto! I often "Like" to show appreciation for Ruth's report…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 5 to Better Business Bureau Ratings Scam

8 Aug 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It certainly reinforces my decision not to have children!"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 5 to My Concerns 2018, Public health

3 Aug 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The article also mentioned that the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Boston, which didn't pay t…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 5 to Better Business Bureau Ratings Scam

8 Aug 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Amen! (No holy.* The original meaning of "What s/he said! I believe it!" works fine.…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 4 to Suckers for Civility (Steve Shives)

9 Jul 9
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I've joked about repealing the US's "natural-born citizen" constitutional requiremen…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 22 to A Humanist Statement on Separating Families at the US Border

5 Jun 22
Reply by Patricia

""One thing the study did not find is evidence of substantial amounts of Russian news…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 10 to Fake news sharing in US is a rightwing thing, says study

1 Feb 10
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I wasn't familiar with "RBE"; are you talking about a moneyless "Resource-Based Econ…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 31 to How many have heard of the movement for a Brand New Congress?

9 Feb 2
Reply by Cane Kostovski

"As for anti-choice or pro-forced-birth, Fred Clark writes that abortion politics is…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 9 to In Statehouses Won By Republicans, the First Move Is to Consolidate Power By Weakening Unions

3 Jan 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service