Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,403)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the pointer and the thoughtful commentary, Ruth! In addition to replacing…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 14 to Our money system is killing us

1 Nov 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

""Fact-checking is beside the point for people whose views are unfalsifiable. You get…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 17 to Overton Window shifted toward burn everything down

3 Oct 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I wish I'd come up with this myself: “There is no Planet B.”"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 14 to Liquidating our planet

1 Oct 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Gladly signed. (They do accept signatures from outside the UK. I put my city/state/z…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 30 to Get the UN to reign in multinationals

2 Sep 30
Reply by Plinius

"The default question for young couples shouldn't be "When are you having children?"…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 20 to Inverted Totalitarianism

8 Sep 21
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I resemble those remarks! (I'm also a musician, who likes to stay in contact with di…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 2 to Entertainment, White Patriarchy, and Self-Loathing

13 Sep 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That bears repeating: The key to addressing climate change is to win elections and b…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 2 to The Corporate Power Deadlock and Anthropogenic Climate Disruption

1 Sep 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Sick, upside-down, and dystopian indeed! And "conservatives" who support these trade…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 28 to Secret Tribunals for Corporate Corruption Triumph

4 Aug 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Thanks! And here are pointers to some of the MANY! verses added by filkers throughou…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 16 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"I think a pointer to "Learn from Marketing to save us all" is apropos once again. Th…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 16 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service