Grinning Cat's Discussions (3,060)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course, if the Rapture were real, it would be an unparalleled opportunity... "

Grinning Cat replied Nov 7 to #Quora: Nate White Hilariously Answers the Query –”Why Do British People NOT Like Trump?”

3 Nov 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

"May she be Respected In Perpetuity. (Non-supernatural expansion of "RIP" borrowed fr…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 20 to ALEC ties to White Supremacy and religious extremism

7 Aug 20
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"An apropos editorial cartoon about Attorney General Barr: "

Grinning Cat replied Aug 12 to Democracy Tipping Point Passed

13 Aug 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That sort of unitary executive theory is strikingly parallel to Hitler's Führerprinz…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 28 to Democracy Tipping Point Passed

13 Aug 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Agreed! “I make no apologies for my last position. I make no apologies for what I’m…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 10 to Lies and Self-Contradictions "prove" Honesty

2 Jul 10
Reply by Grinning Cat

"As I write so often to Ruth, I'm "liking" not the facts but your sharing of them!"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 10 to Children, gathered from parents have deplorable conditions.

4 Jul 14
Reply by Meri Weathers

"Speaking of games, I was glad to see that a website I remembered from many years ago…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 15 to Networks are too much pro-war

2 Feb 6

"And that made me think of a recent editorial cartoon: "

Grinning Cat replied Jan 3 to Republican crime and corruption? No problem! Deflect! Distract! Incite murder!

23 Jan 3
Reply by Grinning Cat

"...oligarchy has been a more fundamental cause of the collapse of civilisations than…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 16, 2018 to Economic Elites Stop Rational Decision-Making

2 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Worth repeating: "IMHO there is no such thing as a free market, policies and practic…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 12, 2018 to Democrat vs. Republican

2 Nov 12, 2018

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service