Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,551)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"...and the Republican president* keeps lying. (Surprise, surprise!) In the first of…"

Grinning Cat replied 22 hours ago to Tracking the steady stream of lies coming from the Republican White House

2 22 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It's quoted directly from Susan Keller's Facebook post. I'm not on Facebook myself,…"

Grinning Cat replied 22 hours ago to Things to thank the current Republican president* for

4 22 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The fact that it was on a website seemingly designed to promote one person's investm…"

Grinning Cat replied on Tuesday to 80% Stock Market Crash To Strike in 2017, Economist Warns

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Joseph P

"Yeah; let their designers continue to laze as far as I'm concerned!"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 13 to Free Thinkers news sources and reporters

34 on Thursday
Reply by Chris

"To me the "Blaze" logo looks a lot like "LAZE"!"

34 on Thursday
Reply by Chris

"The Wall Street Journal has recently moved rightwards, towards partisan bias. An edi…"

34 on Thursday
Reply by Chris

"Interesting indeed! Some things were "not to be questioned". I've heard of some pare…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 1 to Authority - to Trust or Not to Trust?

8 Feb 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That important distinction between "structural authority" and "sapiential authority"…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 1 to Authority - to Trust or Not to Trust?

8 Feb 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Hear, hear! Education and participation. California and Arizona are examples of stat…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 27 to South Dakota lawmakers declare state of ’emergency’ to force repeal of voter-imposed ethics law (Raw Story)

12 Jan 27
Reply by k.h. ky

"And the ideas of Obamacare were somehow JUST FINE in Massachusetts under a WHITE REP…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 16 to Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017

17 Jan 23
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service