Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,192)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! And here are pointers to some of the MANY! verses added by filkers throughou…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 16 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"I think a pointer to "Learn from Marketing to save us all" is apropos once again. Th…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 16 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"Gimme that real old-time religion! "We will worship Aphrodite,Though she's really ra…"

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"Current, real-life corporate practice is not all that different from the Ferengi Rul…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 28 to Is 2016 the Disunity Tipping Point?

10 Jul 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"We really could use a sort of "PolitiFact" for every ad! We also need ways to counte…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 28 to Is 2016 the Disunity Tipping Point?

10 Jul 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for outlining that "evolution"! The "National Popular Vote" interstate compac…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 6 to Bernie’s Greatest Weakness

44 Jun 6
Reply by Joseph P

"Never mind the significant differences on the issues, that favor Bernie Sanders -- w…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 2 to Bernie’s Greatest Weakness

44 Jun 6
Reply by Joseph P

"Thanks... when I have the time/patience to watch an hour-plus interview... (or maybe…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 1 to Bernie’s Greatest Weakness

44 Jun 6
Reply by Joseph P

"I've seen arguments that the Human Rights Campaign is indeed "part of the establishm…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 1 to Bernie’s Greatest Weakness

44 Jun 6
Reply by Joseph P

"Let's make some of this googleable: Mr. Al-Buleihi asserts that Western values are t…"

Grinning Cat replied May 25 to An Extraordinary Discussion with Ibrahim Al-Buleihi

2 May 25
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service