Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,570)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

""

Grinning Cat replied on Tuesday to The phony "freedoms" Republicans promise

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Also relevant: "What about churches?" in "Chapter 30: Love thy neighbor as thyself"…"

Grinning Cat replied on Monday to Economics and Community values as to real estate owned by religious groups

6 on Tuesday
Reply by jlaz

"BTW, I disagree with the Joe.My.God. headline on one point: there's nothing "Grand"…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 25 to Are Republicans quashing protest in order to establish a police state?

4 Mar 1
Reply by k.h. ky

"Sounds like Dominator Culture run amok! "Might makes right". Our "Partnership Vision…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 25 to Poverty Has Always Accompanied Capitalism

18 Feb 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"...and the Republican president* keeps lying. (Surprise, surprise!) In the first of…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 24 to Tracking the steady stream of lies coming from the Republican White House

2 Feb 24
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It's quoted directly from Susan Keller's Facebook post. I'm not on Facebook myself,…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 24 to Things to thank the current Republican president* for

4 Feb 24
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The fact that it was on a website seemingly designed to promote one person's investm…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 21 to 80% Stock Market Crash To Strike in 2017, Economist Warns

8 Feb 21
Reply by Joseph P

"Yeah; let their designers continue to laze as far as I'm concerned!"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 13 to Free Thinkers news sources and reporters

34 Feb 22
Reply by Chris

"To me the "Blaze" logo looks a lot like "LAZE"!"

34 Feb 22
Reply by Chris

"The Wall Street Journal has recently moved rightwards, towards partisan bias. An edi…"

34 Feb 22
Reply by Chris

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service