Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,868)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, thanks! A point I noted in the article is that the stories we tell ourselves as…"

Grinning Cat replied 2 hours ago to Humanist Economics

3 2 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Would something like Elizabeth Warren's Accountable Capitalism Act, requiring the la…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 2 to Unregulated Capitalism Generates Shortages

1 Oct 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Our Senators need to keep hearing this message!"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 20 to 5 Former Prosecutors List Reasons Christine Blasey Ford's Accusation Against Kavanaugh is Credible.

9 Sep 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ugh!"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 1 to Wastewater Grown Food

2 Sep 3
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"And the Roman Catholic Church unbelievably continues to claim moral authority, with…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 22 to Sister Simone Campbell: Catholic Sex Abuse Stems from “Monarchy” & Exclusion of Women from Power

1 Aug 22
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That's what I meant, yes. Though I read -- on TVTropes; take it for what it's worth…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 22 to Religion, Family Violence, and Child Sexual Molestation by Priests

8 Aug 26

"btw, it looks like state laws vary as to whether priests must report information abo…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 21 to Religion, Family Violence, and Child Sexual Molestation by Priests

8 Aug 26

"Another possible part of the remedy: While priest-penitent privilege is likely to re…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 21 to Religion, Family Violence, and Child Sexual Molestation by Priests

8 Aug 26

"I read that story... unfortunately, it's likely that appeals courts and judicial dis…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 15 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"Loren said it well over in Quotations: "because faith and its promoters are supposed…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 15 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service