Bertold Brautigan's Discussions (2,643)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"In his book Dark Star Rising, Gary Lachman outlines the parallels between the ways i…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Oct 23 to Republican crime and corruption? No problem! Deflect! Distract! Incite murder!

22 Oct 24
Reply by Grinning Cat

"As the old song goes, "It's a strange, strange world we live in.""

Bertold Brautigan replied Oct 23 to Republican crime and corruption? No problem! Deflect! Distract! Incite murder!

22 Oct 24
Reply by Grinning Cat

"This is where it boggles the mind that some religions still preach that abortion, co…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Oct 8 to Population growth is a threat to the world’s climate

3 Oct 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The fact that she's received death threats speaks volumes. It's boggling how asshole…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Sep 20 to 5 Former Prosecutors List Reasons Christine Blasey Ford's Accusation Against Kavanaugh is Credible.

9 Sep 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"A great idea, GC, on paper. Withholding absolution would be no threat to the per…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 22 to Religion, Family Violence, and Child Sexual Molestation by Priests

8 Aug 26
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Raising the question, what does it really mean to be a "man of god?""

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 17 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"And the ever-compelling Bill Donohue is on the case-- Catholic League “Debunks” Penn…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 16 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"Of all things, I think something that sprung me at an early age was a Phil Harris so…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 15 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"No, but my career as a Catholic was short lived. By sixth grade I was feeling like t…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 15 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

" Vatican's Response to 1,000 Children Abused by Priests? "No Comment." Daily Beast…"

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service