Bertold Brautigan's Discussions (2,384)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm normally a pretty mellow guy, but every time I hear those assholes talk about ho…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Mar 20 to The phony "freedoms" Republicans promise

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"A commenter on another site a while back noted that for the Republicans amnesia is a…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Jan 18 to Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017

17 Jan 23
Reply by Joseph P

"or to an art form."

Bertold Brautigan replied Jan 18 to Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017

17 Jan 23
Reply by Joseph P

"It'll still be the black guy's fault. And Hillary's emails."

Bertold Brautigan replied Jan 16 to Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017

17 Jan 23
Reply by Joseph P

"That which we call Obamacare, by any other name . . ."

Bertold Brautigan replied Jan 16 to Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017

17 Jan 23
Reply by Joseph P

"Hypothetical absurdities have developed an alarming capacity to morph themselves int…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Dec 23, 2016 to Just WHY Has an Oil Magnate Been Nominated for Secretary of State?

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Anyone who doubts that there are millions of crazy people in this country is crazy."

Bertold Brautigan replied Oct 17, 2016 to Overton Window shifted toward burn everything down

3 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I think you're right here. Just as they really despise Obama for the crime of presid…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Sep 23, 2016 to Many evangelicals favor Trump because he is not Clinton

4 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"It's designed to be user friendly for Windows users, and it is, very much so."

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 30, 2016 to Entertainment, White Patriarchy, and Self-Loathing

13 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I've got Linux Mint on a couple of my computers and I love it. "

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 30, 2016 to Entertainment, White Patriarchy, and Self-Loathing

13 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service