Bertold Brautigan's Discussions (2,621)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"A great idea, GC, on paper. Withholding absolution would be no threat to the per…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 22 to Religion, Family Violence, and Child Sexual Molestation by Priests

8 Aug 26
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Raising the question, what does it really mean to be a "man of god?""

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 17 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"And the ever-compelling Bill Donohue is on the case-- Catholic League “Debunks” Penn…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 16 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"Of all things, I think something that sprung me at an early age was a Phil Harris so…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 15 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"No, but my career as a Catholic was short lived. By sixth grade I was feeling like t…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 15 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

" Vatican's Response to 1,000 Children Abused by Priests? "No Comment." Daily Beast…"

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"The world deserves better."

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 14 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"No, it's not even remotely funny. But it's not even remotely unexpected either. What…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 14 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

" "

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"The problem is the people doing this are the people in power."

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 1 to Sessions announces new 'religious liberty task force'

8 Aug 1
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service