Bertold Brautigan's Discussions (2,415)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Loren - you've emptied your bag of fucks to give???"

Bertold Brautigan replied Apr 11 to New Rule: What Would a Dick Do? (Bill Maher)

4 Apr 11
Reply by Loren Miller

"Just saw this today. The Normal Person's Guide to Internet Security"

Bertold Brautigan replied Mar 30 to Your private internet history up for sale, thanks to Republicans

21 Mar 30
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Surveillance apologists always trot out the argument that If you're not doing anythi…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Mar 30 to Your private internet history up for sale, thanks to Republicans

21 Mar 30

"Bruce Schneier, author of Data and Goliath: The Hidden Battles to Collect Your Data…"

21 Mar 30

"The loop makes it an "actual" enactment - they've mastered the art of covering their…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Mar 29 to Your private internet history up for sale, thanks to Republicans

21 Mar 30

"There's a new book out that's pertinent to the self-protection issue - The Art of In…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Mar 29 to Your private internet history up for sale, thanks to Republicans

21 Mar 30

"Thanks, GC. I didn't know about this extension."

21 Mar 30

"Nice letter, Loren. I just stole it to thank my rep for voting no."

21 Mar 30

"I just posted in Media Matters an interesting footnote to this. I'll repeat it here:…"

21 Mar 30

"I'm normally a pretty mellow guy, but every time I hear those assholes talk about ho…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Mar 20 to The phony "freedoms" Republicans promise

5 Mar 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service