Joseph P's Discussions (4,263)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, he can't be doing too badly.  His approval rating spiked to 58%, recently. Oh,…"

Joseph P replied Mar 21 to More Pieces Of Donald Trump Russia Dossier Check Out (Rachel Maddow)

6 Mar 21
Reply by Joseph P

"The Comey hearing certainly didn't do anything to help Trump's credibility.  It'll b…"

Joseph P replied Mar 20 to More Pieces Of Donald Trump Russia Dossier Check Out (Rachel Maddow)

6 Mar 21
Reply by Joseph P

"I do filming for my local one, in Chapel Hill.  I wouldn't be involved, if it wasn't…"

Joseph P replied Mar 20 to Economics and Community values as to real estate owned by religious groups

6 Mar 20
Reply by jlaz

"I'm aware of the details.  I'm in North Carolina, and I've been in the protests at t…"

Joseph P replied Mar 20 to The phony "freedoms" Republicans promise

5 Mar 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

"North Carolina's HB2, anyone?  Everyone is aware that that bill was passed to nullif…"

Joseph P replied Mar 20 to The phony "freedoms" Republicans promise

5 Mar 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

"https://www.sundayassembly.com/"

Joseph P replied Mar 20 to Economics and Community values as to real estate owned by religious groups

6 Mar 20
Reply by jlaz

"Money is an artificial construct.  Most of our modern world is artifice layered upon…"

Joseph P replied Feb 24 to Poverty Has Always Accompanied Capitalism

18 Feb 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Once you get well above $10 million, it ceases to be money for the purposes of livin…"

18 Feb 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Yeah, from what I've heard of him, he's a damned good scholar.  The fundamentalist n…"

18 Feb 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Is that John Dominic Crossan of the Jesus Seminar?"

Joseph P replied Feb 23 to Poverty Has Always Accompanied Capitalism

18 Feb 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service