Joseph P's Discussions (4,287)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Heh heh heh heh heh.  Yeah, I bet that Mark Sanford knows how annoying it is to have…"

Joseph P replied Mar 30 to Your private internet history up for sale, thanks to Republicans

21 Mar 30
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Well, he can't be doing too badly.  His approval rating spiked to 58%, recently. Oh,…"

Joseph P replied Mar 21 to More Pieces Of Donald Trump Russia Dossier Check Out (Rachel Maddow)

6 Mar 21
Reply by Joseph P

"The Comey hearing certainly didn't do anything to help Trump's credibility.  It'll b…"

Joseph P replied Mar 20 to More Pieces Of Donald Trump Russia Dossier Check Out (Rachel Maddow)

6 Mar 21
Reply by Joseph P

"I do filming for my local one, in Chapel Hill.  I wouldn't be involved, if it wasn't…"

Joseph P replied Mar 20 to Economics and Community values as to real estate owned by religious groups

6 Mar 20
Reply by jlaz

"I'm aware of the details.  I'm in North Carolina, and I've been in the protests at t…"

Joseph P replied Mar 20 to The phony "freedoms" Republicans promise

5 Mar 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

"North Carolina's HB2, anyone?  Everyone is aware that that bill was passed to nullif…"

Joseph P replied Mar 20 to The phony "freedoms" Republicans promise

5 Mar 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

"https://www.sundayassembly.com/"

Joseph P replied Mar 20 to Economics and Community values as to real estate owned by religious groups

6 Mar 20
Reply by jlaz

"Money is an artificial construct.  Most of our modern world is artifice layered upon…"

Joseph P replied Feb 24 to Poverty Has Always Accompanied Capitalism

18 Feb 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Once you get well above $10 million, it ceases to be money for the purposes of livin…"

18 Feb 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Yeah, from what I've heard of him, he's a damned good scholar.  The fundamentalist n…"

18 Feb 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service