Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,384)

Discussions Replied To (830) Replies Latest Activity

""Forward to the sweet tranquility of the status quo. Forward... to yesterday!-- Miss…"

Joan Denoo replied 21 hours ago to Will the next generation rewin only lost freedoms or will they win some new freedoms?

2 21 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Loren, a perfect example! Thanks!"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 5 to Suckers for Civility (Steve Shives)

9 on Monday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Loren, Steve Shives has a golden voice with a diamond message, able to put into a fe…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 3 to Suckers for Civility (Steve Shives)

9 on Monday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"My guess is that all those little cuts will not bring down the Trump presidency. It…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 8 to Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin (Washington Post)

6 Mar 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When those who have been laid off because of lack of sales of goods and services, wh…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 2 to How many have heard of the movement for a Brand New Congress?

9 Feb 2
Reply by Cane Kostovski

"BIG MONEY supports the members of Congress and BIG MONEY has the resources to keep t…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 31 to How many have heard of the movement for a Brand New Congress?

9 Feb 2
Reply by Cane Kostovski

"Natural disasters create fear, feeling helpless, and of being out control.  Along co…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 9 to Religions beginnings

6 Jan 10
Reply by Patricia

"That would be just what workers need to hear! Wish I could get used to the F word! I…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 16, 2017 to wellRED : From Dixie With Love with Trae Crowder

2 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks, Chris, I watched 15 Minutes of it and will watch the rest when I can. very i…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 25, 2017 to Edward Snowden: War on Whistleblowers "Only Builds Better Whistleblowers"

11 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The Republicans may be clever by attending to the lowest common denominator and appe…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 15, 2017 to The things I remember

4 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service