Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,791)

Discussions Replied To (774) Replies Latest Activity

"What a shallow world in which we live!  Let's call it Health Care so no one gets the…"

Joan Denoo replied on Tuesday to Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017

13 4 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"That is what I thought!"

Joan Denoo replied on Tuesday to Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017

13 4 hours ago

"That is a relief. I talked to a woman at the pharmacy the other day and she was terr…"

13 4 hours ago

"Thanks for the printout, and the information that you prefer to read rather than wat…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 22, 2016 to Just WHY Has an Oil Magnate Been Nominated for Secretary of State?

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Thanks, Joseph,  it seems the embedded video did work. Seems there was a glitch when…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 2, 2016 to Michael Hudson: How Private Debt Makes the Rich Richer

4 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Try this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfg4yv7fnww"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 1, 2016 to Michael Hudson: How Private Debt Makes the Rich Richer

4 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Of course protesters do things that disrupt the normal activity. Remember, Civil Dis…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 18, 2016 to Hurtling toward a corporate police state

3 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Obama, Hillary, and the financial advisors need to sit down with Steve Keen, Michael…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 5, 2016 to President Barack Obama, Interviewed by Bill Maher

3 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree, USA does not have to be an empire. We don't need military in so many places…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 5, 2016 to President Barack Obama, Interviewed by Bill Maher

3 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What is American authoritarianism? "

Joan Denoo replied Nov 5, 2016 to The rise of American authoritarianism

3 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service