Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,409)

Discussions Replied To (747) Replies Latest Activity

"Like the insight, not the details.  If, indeed not only the kids but the adult popul…"

Joan Denoo replied 10 hours ago to Entertainment, White Patriarchy, and Self-Loathing

9 10 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I don't think I have ever been a cynic; I have been an idealist, thinking in terms o…"

Joan Denoo replied on Monday to Idealism leads to cynicism, and both are refuges for people who feel powerless ! ! ! !

1 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"By using mathematical modelling Keen can reveal the long-term effect of an economic…"

Joan Denoo replied on Saturday to Central banks and governments have lost the plot

3 on Saturday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, economists from the past, built their theories and failed to find effective way…"

Joan Denoo replied on Saturday to Central banks and governments have lost the plot

3 on Saturday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thomas, I am sorry to learn of your disabilities, and it sounds as though you have t…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 17 to I have a theory

4 Aug 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for your input, Chris. You provide an excellent example of getting free of th…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 17 to I have a theory

4 Aug 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"One more time for Carl:  I’ll arise at early morning’  When the Sun gives me the war…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 16 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"Sometimes change occurs when a new judge wins, or one funeral at a time.  If I lived…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 16 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

" "

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"OK! Now we know "Nones" gain numbers, what do Nones believe? Herding cats become eve…"

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service