Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,182)

Discussions Replied To (674) Replies Latest Activity

"I Signed petition. Let me know if it happens and I will find a TV to watch it. "

Joan Denoo replied Aug 23 to Change.org Petition - Jon Stewart Should Host a Presidential Debate

9 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"What is the nature of love? I can't resist reposting Yuval Noah Harari's words: This…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 13 to Romans and Christians (delanceyplace.com)

5 Aug 13
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Ah ha! that is the big rub, "god is on BOTH sides"!"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 13 to Romans and Christians (delanceyplace.com)

5 Aug 13
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I agree, Tom. U.S.A.  was not intended to be  a democracy, but a republic, with the…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 22 to Christian privilege: A threat to our American values (Kristi Winters)

9 Jul 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Outstanding! Clearly stated and supported. Able to bring the elements together to de…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 22 to Christian privilege: A threat to our American values (Kristi Winters)

9 Jul 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Valerie Tarico is a genius! She appeared out of the ether to my awareness and I love…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 24 to Churches Get Creepy Facial Recognition Software to Track Members

7 Jun 24
Reply by Alan Perlman

"OK"

Joan Denoo replied May 22 to An Atheist / Antitheist Manifesto, by Brian Dalton

8 May 22
Reply by Loren Miller

"Obviously, Loren, I am reposting on Facefook and Twitter. May I attribute it to you? "

8 May 22
Reply by Loren Miller

"Powerful! Clear! Specific! Exactly what I think about religion and their apologetics…"

8 May 22
Reply by Loren Miller

"I wholeheartedly agree, we exist during a cutting edge of change in individual thoug…"

Joan Denoo replied May 8 to CHURCHES CAN NO LONGER HIDE THE TRUTH: DANIEL DENNETT ON THE NEW TRANSPARENCY

4 May 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service