Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,768)

Discussions Replied To (872) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course, Plinius, you correctly site the polarization and people responding from t…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 14 to Trump Ordered Border Agents To Break The Law

4 Apr 14
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Me too! "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 27 to Satan is not the enemy of the people,

8 Feb 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"One of the problems with religion is that it fosters dependency ... on something tha…"

8 Feb 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That is some kind of special stupidity, even as it works! I wonder if there is a nam…"

8 Feb 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, we protesters in the 1960s didn't set fires and destroy property the ways I obs…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 24, 2018 to The French method of resistance

3 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Hidden Secrets of Money, Episode 9: Fall of Empires Rome vs USA "

Joan Denoo replied Nov 14, 2018 to Welfare? Who pays into the pot more than they get out? Who takes out more ?

6 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh! I should have remembered, Robert Reich. "

Joan Denoo replied Nov 14, 2018 to Welfare? Who pays into the pot more than they get out? Who takes out more ?

6 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, to which RR do you refer? Are you saying that people who hold beliefs that they…"

6 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, there is nothing at all wrong with wealthy states paying higher taxes and using…"

6 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I say "You got that right!" U.S.A. does not like regulation, banking or otherwise. …"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 31, 2018 to Why did the Wealth Gap occur in ways other than European countries?

2 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service