Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,183)

Discussions Replied To (741) Replies Latest Activity

"One more time for Carl:  I’ll arise at early morning’  When the Sun gives me the war…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 16 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"Sometimes change occurs when a new judge wins, or one funeral at a time.  If I lived…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 16 to Pew: Nonbelievers Make Up Largest "Religious" Bloc (Washington Post)

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

" "

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"OK! Now we know "Nones" gain numbers, what do Nones believe? Herding cats become eve…"

18 Jul 17
Reply by Plinius

"OK. Deceptive advertising is a better word than lies for our purposes.  Does "Politi…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 5 to Is 2016 the Disunity Tipping Point?

10 Jul 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree, Ruth, Joseph has a good eye for lies and trick. "

10 Jul 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"ABSOLUTELY! They are seductive and misleading. Any ideas how to do that? "

10 Jul 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Well, I have been wallowing in the troubles of the world, let me think of the deligh…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 2 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Homo sapiens and living thing will not survive that long unless and until we pay att…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 2 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Yes, Tom, Homo sapiens have failed to rise above the morals and ethics of the others…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 1 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service