Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,455)

Discussions Replied To (840) Replies Latest Activity

"Let me see if I understand what you mean, Grinning Cat. If the perpetrator confesses…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 21 to Religion, Family Violence, and Child Sexual Molestation by Priests

8 Aug 26
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Report Details Sexual Abuse By More Than 300 Priests In Pennsylvania’s Catholic Chur…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 21 to Religion, Family Violence, and Child Sexual Molestation by Priests

8 Aug 26
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"From the mythical god, pope, cardinal, archbishop, bishop, priest, deacon, and payin…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 17 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

""I still want to know: when will enough be enough?  When will people see through the…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 15 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"Do NOT stay silent! Silence helps no one, not the child, the families affected, soci…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 15 to Pennsylvania's Catholic Church Child Abuse Report: 301 Priests, 1000+ Children (CNN)

33 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"How did you do that, cue video to appropriate bit?"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 6 to Better Business Bureau Ratings Scam

8 Aug 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

""Pay to play" is our national motto. Whatever happened to e Pluribus Unum." "Out of…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 5 to Better Business Bureau Ratings Scam

8 Aug 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

""Like" as in Angry" Yes, I suspected this for some time and now there is evidence to…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 5 to Better Business Bureau Ratings Scam

8 Aug 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

"In geology, some geologists describe changes as slow and ongoing. Modern methods pro…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 5 to My Concerns 2018, Public health

3 Aug 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The Conservatives I know have no interest beyond their own. They will push their way…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 21 to Will the next generation rewin only lost freedoms or will they win some new freedoms?

4 Jul 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service