All Discussions Tagged 'Donald Trump' (24)

← Back to Politics, Economics, and Religion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Investigation - A Search for the Truth in Ten Acts

Haven't read the Mueller report yet? Yeah, me either, though I did download the PDF and glanced at the first couple pages. Stuff like that…

Started by Loren Miller

1 Jun 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Hate Crimes On The Increase Under Trump

The following was on page A8 of the February 1, 2019 edition of the Plain Dealer this morning: This was hardly news to me, but I figured I…

Started by Loren Miller

2 Feb 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"Nothing Matters?" Think Again (Ari Melber – MSNBC)

Donald Trump has attempted to make this the era of "nothing matters."  If shit happens, shrug it off and keep going, especially if it impac…

Started by Loren Miller

5 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Patricia

Sessions announces new 'religious liberty task force'

Washington (CNN) - Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Monday announced the Department of Justice's creation of a "religious liberty task for…

Started by Loren Miller

8 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Loren Miller

Suckers for Civility (Steve Shives)

Anyone here remember that funky old movie with Patrick Swayze, "Road House?" Swayze plays the cooler at a gin joint whose clientele are bar…

Started by Loren Miller

9 Jul 9, 2018
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin (Washington Post)

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III has gathered evidence that a secret meeting in Seychelles just before the inauguration of Donald Trum…

Started by Loren Miller

6 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened to Quit (NY Times)

WASHINGTON — President Trump ordered the firing last June of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the Russia investigation…

Started by Loren Miller

9 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Trump, America's First White President

[reposting from the group "Conversations on Race, Ethnicity, and Culture", which will be was cleared and closed October 1.] Trump, America…

Started by Grinning Cat

2 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

'Trump's Katrina?' No, it's much worse (Juliette Kayyem - CNN)

It is a difficult task to turn the memory of Hurricane Katrina into a quaint story of well-meaning government actors unable to save a city…

Started by Loren Miller

5 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Joan Denoo

Beware Of Forged Donald Trump Russia Documents! (Rachel Maddow - MSNBC)

Apparently for a while, now, Rachel Maddow has invited her listeners to send in information, documents or anything which might be significa…

Started by Loren Miller

2 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service