All Discussions Tagged 'Drumpf' (7)

← Back to Politics, Economics, and Religion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More Pieces Of Donald Trump Russia Dossier Check Out (Rachel Maddow)

Originally when I first heard that there may have been a relationship between the Trump campaign and the Russians who were hacking the DNC…

Started by Loren Miller

6 Mar 21
Reply by Joseph P

DHS Intel Doc Contradicts Case For Travel Ban (Rachel Maddow)

So we've dealt with Muslim Ban 1.0 and it's been blown off, mostly because it was a ham-fisted attempt by the Trump administration at "home…

Started by Loren Miller

0 Mar 7

A Secular State of the Union Address (Seth Andrews)

Seth Andrews refers to himself as a storyteller, as someone who can elucidate and illuminate the situations and problems experienced by him…

Started by Loren Miller

3 Feb 28
Reply by Loren Miller

Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable (Huffington Post)

WASHINGTON ― In 2009, the historian David Kaiser, then a professor at the Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island, got a call from a guy…

Started by Loren Miller

12 Feb 9
Reply by Loren Miller

The Doomsday Clock Is Reset: Closest To Midnight Since The 1950s (NPR)

The minute hand on the Doomsday Clock ticked closer to midnight Thursday, as the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists said it's seeing an incr…

Started by Loren Miller

3 Jan 26
Reply by Plinius

Bill Maher on Donald Trump

Bill Maher has spared nothing on his Real Time program in repeatedly eviscerating Drumpf in every last available way.  Those assessments ar…

Started by Loren Miller

8 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

John Oliver DISMANTLES Donald Trump ... or Is It Drumpf?!?

I've had HBO for a while, but since its premiere, I haven't been much interested in John Oliver's Last Week Tonight  – BIG MISTAKE.  This p…

Started by Loren Miller

5 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service