All Discussions Tagged 'Trump' (7)

← Back to Politics, Economics, and Religion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tax Cuts for the Rich Help the Rich, Not You

Tax Cuts for the Rich Help the Rich, Not You "Big money will pull out all the stops to sell you a tax plan that exclusively benefits the we…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 Sep 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

Extremists' "Unite the Right" Rally: A Possible Historic Alt-Right Showcase?

Extremists' "Unite the Right" Rally: A Possible Historic Alt-Right Showcase? "'Unite the Right”'is expected to draw a broad spectrum of far…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Aug 7
Reply by kathy: ky

Trump lies while POTUS

T r u m p ’ s L i e s Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies.  "But as regular as they have become, the country sh…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Jul 20

We have dire Problems: Don’t be distracted by Trump’s Twitter Cascades

We have dire Problems: Don’t be distracted by Trump’s Twitter Cascades "I don’t tweet, but I do have a brief message for our president: Wil…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Jul 10
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

What's Wrong With the South?

What's Wrong With the South? What is it about the south, they, more often than most, end up suffering the most? "Southern states perform…

Started by Joan Denoo

9 Jul 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

Many evangelicals favor Trump because he is not Clinton

Many evangelicals favor Trump because he is not Clinton During the campaign, many observers have expressed puzzlement over why white evang…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

A most interesting exercise in fantasy

The One Speech That Could Turn Donald Trump From Villain To Hero Patheos - August 16, 2016 by Benjamin L. Corey Article here. Spoiler alert…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

2 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service