All Discussions Tagged 'president' (9)

← Back to Politics, Economics, and Religion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More Pieces Of Donald Trump Russia Dossier Check Out (Rachel Maddow)

Originally when I first heard that there may have been a relationship between the Trump campaign and the Russians who were hacking the DNC…

Started by Loren Miller

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Joseph P

A Secular State of the Union Address (Seth Andrews)

Seth Andrews refers to himself as a storyteller, as someone who can elucidate and illuminate the situations and problems experienced by him…

Started by Loren Miller

3 Feb 28
Reply by Loren Miller

Things to thank the current Republican president* for

[Written by Susan Keller; shared more than 29,000 30,000 times on Facebook.] I can't believe I'm saying this, but it looks like Trump is ac…

Started by Grinning Cat

4 Feb 24
Reply by Grinning Cat

Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable (Huffington Post)

WASHINGTON ― In 2009, the historian David Kaiser, then a professor at the Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island, got a call from a guy…

Started by Loren Miller

12 Feb 9
Reply by Loren Miller

The Doomsday Clock Is Reset: Closest To Midnight Since The 1950s (NPR)

The minute hand on the Doomsday Clock ticked closer to midnight Thursday, as the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists said it's seeing an incr…

Started by Loren Miller

3 Jan 26
Reply by Plinius

President Barack Obama, Interviewed by Bill Maher

I suspect ever since Obama was elected president, Bill Maher has wanted to get him on Real Time as a guest.  This is not an unreasonable co…

Started by Loren Miller

3 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

The Obama Opposition (Charles M. Blow, NY Times)

The president came to Washington thinking he could change Washington, make it better, unite it and the nation. He was wrong. As he ascended…

Started by Loren Miller

8 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos)

So ... now that John Boehner and the House of Representatives have decided that the most important thing on their agenda is suing President…

Started by Loren Miller

16 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

An Open Letter to Congressman John Boehner

Some days ago, Congressman John Boehner (R - Ohio) wrote an op-ed piece entitled, "Obama is trampling the Constitution".  It would seem as…

Started by Loren Miller

2 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service