All Discussions Tagged 'war' (5)

← Back to Politics, Economics, and Religion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UNDERCOVER IN NORTH KOREA: “ALL PATHS LEAD TO CATASTROPHE” Jon Schwarz September 4 2017,

"UNDERCOVER IN NORTH KOREA: “ALL PATHS LEAD TO CATASTROPHE” Jon Schwarz September 4 2017, But then the population are abused victims of a c…

Started by Joan Denoo

5 Sep 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

Provoking nuclear war by media

Provoking nuclear war by media The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in The Hague has quietly cleared the la…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Aug 31, 2016

The delusional thinking of the Republican Party: Annotating Ted Cruz’s surrender speech By Chauncey DeVega Sunday May 08, 2016

The delusional thinking of the Republican Party: Annotating Ted Cruz’s surrender speech By Chauncey DeVega   Sunday May 08, 2016  Delu…

Started by Joan Denoo

38 May 13, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

The Attack on Religion in America - Ted Musk

First of all, I have to thank Dylan Martin for posting a picture with a part of the following article on it.  That's what inspired me to Go…

Started by Loren Miller

0 Dec 9, 2013

Dammit! When I Was a Kid Why Didn't Someone Tell Me That Psychopaths/Sociopaths Run the World????

Okay, that's a bit of overstatement but I was finishing eighth grade when WW2 ended. I read of the Holocaust and what the world's other tyr…

Started by tom sarbeck

2 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Mequacious

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service