1. Tax cuts on rich trickle down to the rest of us. Fact:
2. High taxes on the rich hurt the economy. Fact:
3. If we shrink government we will create jobs. Fact:
4. Cutting the budget deficit is more important than boosting the economy with additional spending. Fact:
5. Medicare and Medicaid are killing the budget. Fact:
6. Social Security is a ponzi scheme. Fact:
7. Its unfair that low income Americans pay lower income taxes. Fact:
The Dutch rightwing government is using these lies or playing on the same tune - cannot find the right expression. Anyway, a big part of Europe is slowly crawling out of recession, except for the Netherlands. I cannot help thinking that it has something to do with this list...