The Archbishop of Canterbury doesn't count.

Tags: favorite, primate

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

Mine of course, is the Bonobo. There are two colonies in San Diego: the Wild Animal Park which is not accessible to visitors (yet) and the zoo where they are rarely out when I'm there or they are not doing anything. I would like to observe them more! I do have a couple of books on Bonobos. I like them as they are intelligent and peaceful. Make love, not war!
Right now my fav. primate is Kataco, a pretty Bonobo from the Lola ya Bonobo Sanctuary.

Mine is the Bonobo (aka 'make love not war') ever since I read the books 'Kanzi' (Sue Savage-Rumbaugh) + 'Bonobos' by Frans de Waal. In the second place: orangs, the puzzle freaks (according to some TV shows).
Definitely bonobos!

Homo Sapien Sapien is mine. I will always side with a human in a conflict with an animal if I am forced to choose.

Humans are effectively (not directly, but does it matter?) slaughtering species at a rate of 30,000 per year.  The extinction rate is believed to be the highest ever in the history of the planet.  The Sixth Extinction  I don't think humans need protection from other animals.  

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on moJoe's group Atheist News
7 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Danladi Dele Agbeyo's status
12 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on sacha's group No Nonsense
12 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on moJoe's group Atheist News
15 minutes ago
Danladi Dele Agbeyo posted a status
"Hello. Quite a long while. I am happy to be reunited with all of you."
31 minutes ago
George Chase posted discussions
38 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Michael Pianko's discussion Why are so many atheists here so liberal?
50 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Grinning Cat's discussion A Quick Puzzle to Test Your Problem-Solving
59 minutes ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service